Tasso

Iggy Azalea is trying to make Kesha collab happen

"I'm trying to figure out how I can make it work...I think she's so awesome." says Iggy. "I wish we would have made a song sooner.  I'm trying to figure out if there's a way that I can make it happen...I want it to happen."

Watch the interview here; starts at 0:50  http://www.ktu.com/media/play/iggy-addresses-britney-spears-beef-wanting-26842233/

She also says that they're friends and were talking recently 

39 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

She is basically trying to hop on the bandwagon and use some of Kesha's publicity for her album.

I don't think collaborating with Iggy is really what Kesha needs right now.

I think Zedd and Jack Antonoff have good intentions in wanting to collaborate but I think with Iggy it's all about herself.

Guys, I literally don't care whoever Kesha collaborates with as long as we heae Kesha's voice again asap. I imagine a collab between Kesha and Iggy would slay, she said that she has the perfect song for Kesha, so he knows her style. 

On March 23, 2016 at 1:22 PM, ChooseyLover said:

This is so nice of her but I'm still thinking that a collab with Iggy is not a good idea brit5

This. It'd definitely be an interesting listen though. 

On March 23, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Chris Pratt said:

YASS PUTAS COLLAB alex1alex1 TEAM FT. QUEI$HA IS COMING alex1alex1alex1alex1alex1alex1alex1alex1alex1alex1

I scream every time I come in a thread and you spell people's names wrong. giveup1 I love it way too much more than I should tbh. giveup1