Tonic

Kesha vs. Iggy: Who is the bigger artist?

x  

29 members have voted

1. 1. x

• Kesha
    • IggZ

Artistry? Neither have a strand of this, but Kesha's stylist is hot so Kesha it is.

Fashion? Iggy dresses far better than Kesha. In fact, Iggy inspired Britney to step up her game hence the V photoshoot with the ponytail.

Videos? Iggy: TEAM, Work, Black Widow, etc. are examples of multi-dimensional work. Kesha didn't even give us a video for Lover.

Vocals? Iggy raps better than Kesha so she wins in this department. Let's not forget Kesha's autotune scandal in '10.

Performances? Iggy, the moment she performed Cool in the Summer with Fatmi she cemented her status as ICON.

Impact? Iggy.

6 minutes ago, Onika said:

I think he's joking dead7 

3 minutes ago, BJORK said:

it was leaked rav1

its 2016, that's practically an official release rav2 stay pressed rav2 

rav2 

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Lemme go by their rapping, I like Kesha's white girl rap style, I enjoy Sleazy. kesha4 

Kesha can barely rap, hence why she's only done it on Sleazy and Crazy Kids ny4

On the other hand, Iggy has been recognized as a genuine rapper. Hence why she's part of 'XXL' Freshman Class List.

Let's not forget she's about to release her second rap album, Digital Distortion.

15 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Artistry? Neither have a strand of this, but Kesha's stylist is hot so Kesha it is.

Fashion? Iggy dresses far better than Kesha. In fact, Iggy inspired Britney to step up her game hence the V photoshoot with the ponytail.

Videos? Iggy: TEAM, Work, Black Widow, etc. are examples of multi-dimensional work. Kesha didn't even give us a video for Lover.

Vocals? Iggy raps better than Kesha so she wins in this department. Let's not forget Kesha's autotune scandal in '10.

Performances? Iggy, the moment she performed Cool in the Summer with Fatmi she cemented her status as ICON.

Impact? Iggy.

giveup1 

Just now, BJORK said:

On the other hand, Iggy has been recognized as a genuine rapper. Hence why she's part of 'XXL' Freshman Class List.

Let's not forget she's about to release her second rap album, Digital Distortion.

I will not take you my hopes and dreams, bitch. SLEAZY >>> clap1 

4 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Your Love Is My Drug? um2 

Tik Tok? um2 

We R Who We R? um2 

Blah Blah Blah? um2 

shes done so many.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.