Alejandreaux

Beyonce adds new unlisted videos to VEVO; album coming VERY soon

It looks like the above post from the Twitter news account Shady Music Facts mostly panned out. While there is no screenshot of the downed iTunes page, I can at least confirm that a search for Queen Bey’s page on Vevo lists her uploaded video total as 117, but when all the videos in each category column is added up, it amounts to 130 in total. This leaves 13 videos unaccounted for.

Are We on the Verge of a New Beyoncé Album Drop?!

The account reported less than an hour later that the diva’s iTunes page was purportedly back up and running, adding that her new album is “confirmed for an April release,” which we reported yesterday will (probably) be the case. Keep calm, but if it wasn’t official before, then it definitely is now: OPERATION YONCÉ ALBUM ALERT IS A GO. 

http://jezebel.com/are-we-on-the-verge-of-a-new-beyonce-album-drop-1766731974

KING BEY IS COMING BACK TO CLAIM HER THRONE scream1 

YOUR FAVE SHOULD FEEL THREATENED cry4 

I wouldn't normally trust that ShadyFacts bullshit account since they've been creating fake rumors in the past (Most recent was the fake Gaga Telephone iTunes banner), but since the Vevo thing is legit I think it could maybe be true?

But I don't know why she would release the videos on Vevo directly instead of selling them or have them exclusive on ha hubby's Tidal. 

19 minutes ago, Andres said:

o shit mess1

ikr, she coming cry9

9 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Yawn.

so you went out of your way to comment about how much you DONT care? moo1 

6 minutes ago, Jony Ive said:

I wouldn't normally trust that ShadyFacts bullshit account since they've been creating fake rumors in the past (Most recent was the fake Gaga Telephone iTunes banner), but since the Vevo thing is legit I think it could maybe be true?

But I don't know why she would release the videos on Vevo directly instead of selling them or have them exclusive on ha hubby's Tidal. 

Yeah sometimes their tea is fake asf,  but with Vevo being involved and all, there has to be some truth to it antm1 plus we all know how quick Bey is to drop shit unexpectedly, and she already released the first single from B6. Also the tour was already announced and is currently sold out. All we're missing now is the album cry6

I'm READY.

BEYONCE was her best album for me, I love every track and it flows so well. All the videos and the surprise release were pretty innovative considering no one had done it in a while (or at least no commercially successful artist as far as I know). I can't wait to see what she serves with this and if there's a different strategy of release or roll out. Only thing I hope is she promotes and that she'd put at least 1-2 more pop-ish songs on the album. I love urban Bey but also pop Bey, maybe a mix. cry9