Derek Hale

Watch Adele’s Emotional Tribute to the Victims of the Brussels Attacks

Adele—performing in London, at the O2 arena, for the sixth London show on her world tour—dedicated a rendition of her “Make You Feel My Love” Tuesday night to the victims of yesterday’s attacks in Brussels, which took the lives of at least 30 people and injured 230 individuals. Adele asked the crowd to turn on their phone lights and wave their hands in the air as she sang the ballad, off her first album, 19.

When finished, she reflected, “I don’t think I’ve ever actually been so moved in my life at one of my shows, that was just so beautiful. Thank you very much for doing that. I think they heard us.”

The 27-year-old singer also addressed the perpetrators of the attacks, as she imparted to the arena, “I’m hoping you’ve all come to be entertained by me. . . . I’m here to entertain you, so we’re all united, so that makes us much better than them f-ckers. You’re on, you f-ckers.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/adele-tribute-brussels-victims-video