Jae

Britney & Meghan, "Overprotected/NØ" Mashup!

"After seeing the video for “No” earlier this week, producer Raheem D decided to create a mash-up of Meghan’s song and Britney’s 2001 hit “Overprotected” — and one listen will immediately tell you why. Besides being sonically similar, both songs also boast identical lyrical themes (namely: “Get TF out of my face because I am a goddamn independent women, thankyouverymuch”). Plus, the music videos are also strikingly similar — hair flips, glamorous wind, group choreography, fishnets… it’s all there, folks."

http://www.mtv.com/news/2798600/meghan-trainor-britney-spears-mashup/

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

A lot of Britney stans started to hate on Meghan on Twitter kesha2 The poor guy had to clarify a pair of things ny2

I noticed sia2 And then some guy on the comments calling us Britney fans "deluded queens" because he says they have nothing in common brit10

10 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

A lot of Britney stans started to hate on Meghan on Twitter kesha2 The poor guy had to clarify a pair of things ny2

im the opposite

i kind of like her (stanned for about a month) and this song made me like her a bit more

but the the "My .... is NO" parts are kind of annoying too though

29 minutes ago, WorkDude said:

im the opposite

i kind of like her (stanned for about a month) and this song made me like her a bit more

but the the "My .... is NO" parts are kind of annoying too though

I think she has a nice voice and some of her songs (four or five) are great. But Britney stans started the bodyshaming thing and that's not nice ny3

17 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I think she has a nice voice and some of her songs (four or five) are great. But Britney stans started the bodyshaming thing and that's not nice ny3

but i think shes super hot though

she is/was bigger but still hot and i like that

and title has some absolute fucking Bops on it    iggy1