DogsNotDead

New Madonna album in 2017?

The RH tour has ended but I'm already excited for the fourteenth album.

I forgot the details of Madonna's live nation contract but aren't there like 2 albums left with it?

If only one day there'd be a kylie x Madonna collab, idc come for me. 

ahs1

When are you guys expecting  M14?

Tbh I want her to go on hiatus. She's not in the best place right now, she needs rest, not Custody Candy album with desperate collabs and nonsensical lyrics. Give her time. Meanwhile, she really needs a GOOD retrospection of her legacy. Celebral palsy was the worst compilation an artist of her size could ever get!

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Tbh I want her to go on hiatus. She's not in the best place right now, she needs rest, not Custody Candy album with desperate collabs and nonsensical lyrics. Give her time. Meanwhile, she really needs a GOOD retrospection of her legacy. Celebral palsy was the worst compilation an artist of her size could ever get!

I keep forgetting Lourdes went off to university, Rocco left and her boyfriend cheated. I feel sorry for her, especially when the world tries to shove her down, maybe it'd be best for her resolve some things emotionally. 

8 minutes ago, Cosmic Lover said:

I think there's no album left to record with live nation, the contract only included three albums; MDNA, MDNA Tour Live and Rebel Heart brit2 

LiveNation is shit-ass label, they do no good to ANYONE, they're like some villains sabotaging careers.

9 minutes ago, Cosmic Lover said:

I think there's no album left to record with live nation, the contract only included three albums; MDNA, MDNA Tour Live and Rebel Heart brit2 

She has one more, I'm not sure if live albums count.

I think she should take a couple years. She needs to fix her life and be in a happy place again . Then i'm sure she'll have the time to find out what she wants to do next and she'll channel all her pain and happiness into her next body of work

Bitch I ran

Anyways, while I agree that she'd benefit from a break, she's never been one to slow down because her personal life got messy. I just hope she doesnt take on too many side projects as a distraction from Roccogate, I'd rather get one or two things properly done than 5 or 6 half assed projects. I do think however that an album in late 2017 is more than plausible.

She could also do a few more Tears of A Clown gigs throughout the year in different cities or closer to the RHT premiere/DVD release date to promote it.

1 hour ago, Jony Ive said:

She has one more, I'm not sure if live albums count.

Live albums count, deal wasn't specific like for example: 3 studio albums, 1 remix album, 1 compilation etc.

She doesn't have deal. And I hope she goes back to WB, Interscope did everything in their power to ruin her last 2 eras.

9 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

She doesn't have deal. And I hope she goes back to WB, Interscope did everything in their power to ruin her last 2 eras.

preach rav1

maybe they will finally upload her videos on vevo too rav1

2 minutes ago, Cosmic Lover said:

there's a 4 minutes video uploaded by a fan which has 33 million views orangu1 

2 fan uploads were deleted that had a lot of views (one had around 100m iirc)

Fan upload of La Isla bonita (2013) is currently one of her most viewed videos with 44m views orangu1

33 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Live albums count, deal wasn't specific like for example: 3 studio albums, 1 remix album, 1 compilation etc.

I'm pretty sure only studio albums count, that's what I've been reading on other Madonna forums plus she wanted RH to be a double album but they wouldn't let her because that would end the 3 album deal.

Found this too http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6487508/madonna-to-launch-rebel-heart-world-tour-in-august

"but those recording rights were sold to Interscope in 2011 for a reported $40 million in a three-album deal, of which Rebel Heart is the second"