Angelus

Father of Madonna's adopted son: Guy never showed he had any interest

Yohane said: “My understanding is that it is Madonna who took my son, so I do not expect that to change.

“I don’t want David to follow Rocco’s decision to go and live with Guy now either. I never got the impression that Guy was interested in adopting David.

“It was Madonna who wanted to take David to live with her.

“The only reason I let Madonna adopt David was because she promised me she would give him a good education and then he could come home to live with me.

“Guy never showed he had any interest in David when I met him in court.

Omg i had no idea this was case with David, she'll be heartbroken when he leaves her.

What about Mercy? Is she really adopted, or she just took her like David to give her education and better life until she can provide for herself?

No. NO. NO!

THIS CAN NOT BE THE CASE. 

Oh, Madonna. She's literally got NO ONE at this rate except for her adopted daughter.

Rocco left to be with his asshole father, Lourdes left for school, David isn't permanent for custody and her boyfriend slept with her friend.

NO one deserves to fucking go through this. The media is eating at her and for fucks sake there are people making light of her emotional strain. 

I feel so sorry for her and I hope something pulls through. 

1 hour ago, DominicBMareaux said:

No. NO. NO!

THIS CAN NOT BE THE CASE. 

Oh, Madonna. She's literally got NO ONE at this rate except for her adopted daughter.

Rocco left to be with his asshole father, Lourdes left for school, David isn't permanent for custody and her boyfriend slept with her friend.

NO one deserves to fucking go through this. The media is eating at her and for fucks sake there are people making light of her emotional strain. 

I feel so sorry for her and I hope something pulls through. 

Exaggeration. 

The son  is 15. He will eventually grow up and realize that he's an asshole. 

The daughter just went to school

and her adopted kid will always love her.. 

She didn't lose anybody lol

Eventually this will all settle down. They're just going through a hectic time like all of us do. 

I'm sure that she will provide him with the same level of education as Lola or Rocco, so the only reason why he might be leaving home is because he needs to go to university in some years. This boy has spend his whole life with M, so why would he want to leave her mother in order to get back to his poor country? He is being educated by the Queen herself, I can bet that, if he goes back to Malawi someday, is only 'cause he wants to follow his mom's steps and help to rebuild it when once he become a professional adult oprah2.

Sorry David's biological dad, but he still have a long way to go with M.

Also, Guy is a F U C K I N G     R A C I S T    A S S H O L E, ugh. trash1

2 hours ago, Goldie said:

omg i didnt know madonna had to give david back eventually rip2 

edit: o i think the dad means he thinks david will return to malawi to live with the dad by his own choice mad5 

You can't possibly believe these Yohane Banda quotes are real mad5 Watch her 2006 Oprah interview, she explains everything oprah1oprah2oprah3oprah4oprah5oprah6oprah7oprah8oprah9oprah10oprah11oprah12oprah13