Selena Gomez | Kill Em With Kindness | 4th single

Dangerous Jim    3,812

Still can't accept that Hands to Myself is done. Had so much more potential, so badly handled.

And if she is gonna have another single, it should be Me & The Rhythm 

Gilly    8,499
11 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Still can't accept that Hands to Myself is done. Had so much more potential, so badly handled.

it could've done better but it was still successful and it was ha biggest hit in a couple of countries.

Kill Em is catchy af and I like it more than Me & The Rhythm but Kill Em is not gonna do well because of the title (Kill). All I know is that SOBER needs to be released um1 

Miley    446
2 minutes ago, Gilly said:

it could've done better but it was still successful and it was ha biggest hit in a couple of countries.

Kill Em is catchy af and I like it more than Me & The Rhythm but Kill Em is not gonna do well because of the title (Kill). All I know is that SOBER needs to be released um1 

Justice for Sober alex1

Just now, BJORK said:

LATINA QUEEN!!!! MY FAVORITE TRACK IS A SINGLE1!111 cry1cry1

katy3

Miley    446
2 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

#JUSTICEFORMEANDMYGIRLS alex1

If Selena would release Me and My Girls as a single, she could create an epic dance to it. She needs to do what the girl in the middle is doing in the video below

Dr. Slay    27,896
4 minutes ago, Miley said:

If Selena would release Me and My Girls as a single, she could create an epic dance to it. She needs to do what the girl in the middle is doing in the video below

OMG YAAAAAAAASSS alex1bey3

Revival was so good that she has so many potential singles. 

2 hours ago, Dangerous Jim said:

I wish I had more reputation points to give you -- I totally agrih with you.

Me & The Rhythm was my favorite on the album, an up tempo catchy dance song that she needs to rihlease

Benji    132

nobody or perfect would have been a better choice than sober, that song is overhyped af

still kemw is possibly the worst uptempo of the album im positive she wants to end her music career now

Benji    132
2 hours ago, Miley said:

that would have been great but the reason she isnt doing choreography anymore is her lupus so i doubt she would have delivered great performances ugh

Hunter.    19,287
13 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

one of my least faves off the album moo3 at least its not nobody moo3 

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

nobody or perfect would have been a better choice than sober, that song is overhyped af

still kemw is possibly the worst uptempo of the album im positive she wants to end her music career now

So does that mean Nobody was scrapped as a single? moo3 Nobody ( whit1 ) updated this thread and I haven't kept up. moo3 

Benji    132
4 minutes ago, Cortez said:

So does that mean Nobody was scrapped as a single? moo3 Nobody ( whit1 ) updated this thread and I haven't kept up. moo3 

idk dead1it was probably released to some radios to test the waters but they decided to go for kewk

i doubt theyre even going to release a video for it, considering shes touring soon and shes already working on her next album. she doesnt seem to have intentions to revive the era

Hunter.    19,287
49 minutes ago, Benji said:

idk dead1it was probably released to some radios to test the waters but they decided to go for kewk

i doubt theyre even going to release a video for it, considering shes touring soon and shes already working on her next album. she doesnt seem to have intentions to revive the era

I dont understand why she rushes her eras. giveup1 She has so much potential with each album, however she releases a couple singles, goes off on tour, and then finishes. giveup1 I wish she would pull a ME and completely scalp everyone. giveup1