Kyoteki

Rising Star, Kehlani attempted suicide

kehlani_yjqxwe_gf6e0f.jpg

Rising R&B singer Kehlani was in the hospital late last night after an apparent suicide attempt. Kehlani posted a photo of her arm with an IV in a hospital bed on Instagram and in the caption wrote, "Today I wanted to leave the Earth." In the post, Kehlani addressed the rumors surrounding her, PARTYNEXTDOOR, and Kyrie Irving, and wrote that nobody was cheated on and everyone was in a place of misunderstanding. "But God saved me for a reason, and for that… I must be grateful.. Cuz I’m not in heaven right now for a reason," she wrote before deleting her account.

Yesterday, PND posted a picture of him and Kehlani in bed together on Instagram, which started a storm of rumors that they were back together and that she was no longer dating NBA star Kyrie Irving. Kehlani deleted her Instagram page immediately after the photo of her and PARTY went up and was silent until she later posted from the hospital. And now earlier this morning, Kehlani reactivated her Instagram and posted a picture of PARTY next to her in the hospital with the caption, "Thank you for saving my life."

Neither Kyrie nor PARTY have made any official statements on the matter, while the music community has banded together to show their support for Kehlani during these tough times. We've reached out to reps for Kehlani and will continue to update this story as more details come out. 

ThatPersianGuy_2016-Mar-29_o4sxui.jpg

There's a line between talking about suicide to remove the stigma and glamorizing it. I'm not gonna judge, 'cause she's clearly in a bad place right now, but this may not be the sort of thing that you should be posting with "poetic" descriptions like the one she included in the first picture.

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

There's a line between talking about suicide to remove the stigma and glamorizing it. I'm not gonna judge, 'cause she's clearly in a bad place right now, but this may not be the sort of thing that you should be posting with "poetic" descriptions like the one she included in the first picture.

ugh you're so eloquent i love it! cry1 i want an americunt award cry1

1 hour ago, Philip said:

literally who moo3

but hope she's alright

She's on Zayn's new album.

8 minutes ago, Americunt said:

This.