DanceCommander

Producer calls Dr. Luke a monster

https://twitter.com/jonathanhay/status/711817515165474816

“In my opinion, they should have parted ways with him a long time ago when they found out about his abuse on Kesha. He’s a monster.”

Jonathan Hay has worked in the studio with artists like Wiz Khalifa, Nappy Roots and Johnny Depp, and also moonlights as a celebrity publicist.

“I believe Dr. Luke’s career is over and I would refuse to take him on as a client to help with his damage control. I never liked Dr. Luke. He was completely rude when I spoke to him at Tree Sound Studios in Atlanta, Ga., a few years ago,” Jonathan dished.

“I co-produced a remix to a song for Nappy Roots called ‘These Walls Revisited’ that Dr. Luke originally did 10 years earlier with Kanye West. Luke told me that he thought my version of the song ‘sucked’ and that I ‘took all the testosterone out of it and made the song sound like a f*g.’ I was completely offended that Dr. Luke said I made the song ‘sound like a f*g.'”

http://dishnation.com/dr-luke-monster-says-jonathan-hay/

The sad thing is, despite all of the insider info of him being an asshole (and apparently homophobic - which is really sad considering us gays are where he got a lot of his money from), someone being a major asshole does not mean they're a rapist, and that's how the court views information like this. The best this information can do is make his reputation worse, which is already shot. (I mean who wants to work with ha now?) It really sucks that rape is next to impossible to prove, and I really feel for Kesha because I have no idea what she can do at this point, but I remain optimistic that things will start getting better for her. They won't hold her forever.

11 minutes ago, Ginger Spice said:

The sad thing is, despite all of the insider info of him being an asshole (and apparently homophobic - which is really sad considering us gays are where he got a lot of his money from), someone being a major asshole does not mean they're a rapist, and that's how the court views information like this. The best this information can do is make his reputation worse, which is already shot. (I mean who wants to work with ha now?) It really sucks that rape is next to impossible to prove, and I really feel for Kesha because I have no idea what she can do at this point, but I remain optimistic that things will start getting better for her. They won't hold her forever.

Kesha is also suing for verbal and emotional abuse so this helps a lot. She doesn't have to provide any direct evidence the rape happened. Since this is a civil case all she has to do is convince the jury she's telling the truth. The fact she officially made the rape claim all the way back in 2005 and told people about it over the years helps her case. Pebe said that a friend picked Kesha up from the hotel after the rape. Kesha also said she didn't know where her clothes were. So that friend must have taken clothes to her. That friend's testimony helps. Mark Geragos said other women will also testify at the trial that Luke abused them as well. If the jury thinks Luke is a terrible person they'll be more sympathetic to Kesha and more likely to believe her sexual abuse claims. So Jonathan Hay, Kelly Clarkson, Vincent Frank, Butch Walker and anyone else who attests to Luke's terrible behavior will benefit Kesha. 

18 minutes ago, Kesha Rose Sebert said:

there are others? oprah12 

A couple of months after the lawsuit was filed, Mark said three other accusers had come forward. There may be more now. They're referred to as Jane Doe Female Artists in legal filings so they're all either singers or songwriters.