frankgutz

Madonna dancer talks Gaga

In the years since, you’ve worked with stars like Beyoncé, Rihanna and Lady Gaga. I wonder what you feel the difference is between Madonna and this new set of contemporaries?

Gaga particularly, works harder than anybody. I’ve never seen anybody work as hard as Gaga. I don’t know if Madonna could keep up with that. Madonna is a different era, a different realm. She goes away, takes a moment, regroups and presents an idea. Gaga is like a daily idea. The scale and pace of what these younger kids have to go through now is crazier than what Madonna had to go through, and now she doesn’t have to. Most of these stars also don’t have the control over their careers that Madonna had; the freedom she was allowed. It’s just not allowed now.

http://attitude.co.uk/madonnas-blond-ambition-dancer-kevin-i-didnt-know-i-was-gay-until-i-saw-the-documentary/

Queen of working harder than Oldonna yas2

11 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Gaga particularly, works harder than anybody. I’ve never seen anybody work as hard as Gaga. I don’t know if Madonna could keep up with that. Madonna is a different era, a different realm. She goes away, takes a moment, regroups and presents an idea. Gaga is like a daily idea. The scale and pace of what these younger kids have to go through now is crazier than what Madonna had to go through

interesting1

15 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

In the years since, you’ve worked with stars like Beyoncé, Rihanna and Lady Gaga. I wonder what you feel the difference is between Madonna and this new set of contemporaries?

Gaga particularly, works harder than anybody. I’ve never seen anybody work as hard as Gaga. I don’t know if Madonna could keep up with that. Madonna is a different era, a different realm. She goes away, takes a moment, regroups and presents an idea. Gaga is like a daily idea. The scale and pace of what these younger kids have to go through now is crazier than what Madonna had to go through, and now she doesn’t have to. Most of these stars also don’t have the control over their careers that Madonna had; the freedom she was allowed. It’s just not allowed now.

http://attitude.co.uk/madonnas-blond-ambition-dancer-kevin-i-didnt-know-i-was-gay-until-i-saw-the-documentary/

Queen of working harder than Oldonna yas2

Post this in BG  lol2

2 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Well, to be fair, Madonna is a lot older than gaga (No shade, just a fact) and she is also in an entirely different point of her career. Glad to see Gaga is acknowledged as a hardworking woman, tho. sass1

u can see the keyword on the link:

MADONNAS BLOND AMBITION DANCER 

Blond Ambition World Tour
Tour by Madonna
Madonna bawt90.jpg
Promotional poster for the tour
Associated album
Start date

April 13, 1990

jj2

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

You got me!

i only wanted to post that vid tbh ny10

3 hours ago, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

Post this in BG or I will lj1

already on BG sis sass1

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

Okay, you know better than this orangu1 this belongs in BG; don't make mildly shady threads like these in artist sections in the future

thanks, humble Queen ny10

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.