Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Game of Thrones | The Complete Series

Just now, ZAYN MALIK said:

He is oprah1 They Army Of Dead from this season is just scream1 Chillsssssss scream1 

Lemme scoop it real quick on Youtube I don't have Spotify. nat2

Wait. shock1 That shit is.... cry6 Assuming gonna play at the end of Episode 7 when the Dead finally cross the Wall. cry7

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Lemme scoop it real quick on Youtube I don't have Spotify. nat2

Wait. shock1 That shit is.... cry6 Assuming gonna play at the end of Episode 7 when the Dead finally cross the Wall. cry7

Well yeah scream1

Can't wait for that scene scream1 

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I'm so tempted but knowing the spoilers for season 7 ruined a lot of the viewing experience for me, so I'm not gonna click. aura1

They're looking for late 2018 early 2019 release so I can't possibly wait that long so I spoiled myself!  sia1 

3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

They're looking for late 2018 early 2019 release so I can't possibly wait that long so I spoiled myself!  sia1 

I'm gonna stay strong! sia1 Unless I accidently stumble upon spoilers I'm not gonna check. The viewing experience is more important to me aretha1 

But early 2019? dead2 They really plan on working on that last season a lot apparently. Still only 7 episodes tho? oprah3  Might as well make it 10 if they plan on taking so much time. sia2

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

I'm gonna stay strong! sia1 Unless I accidently stumble upon spoilers I'm not gonna check. The viewing experience is more important to me aretha1 

But early 2019? dead2 They really plan on working on that last season a lot apparently. Still only 7 episodes tho? oprah3  Might as well make it 10 if they plan on taking so much time. sia2

Actually the finale season only has 6 episode giveup1 

THE. WALL. HAS. FALLEN. :jonny3:

AEGON :jonny3:NOT TO MENTION HIS ASS :jonny3:

Spoiler

But I read all the leaks after I finally finished the season. Ceresei's miscarriage didn't happen so I guess they're saving it for S8?

Spoiler

Cersei is losing big time lmfao1 Not only that she's so stupid to think that white walkers couldn't get into King's Landing but she was so foolish she let Jaime go away lmfao1 She's so naive I swear to Lord of Light lmfao1She's gonna lose her baby soon, so I guess it's what she deserves.gif sorry1  And Jaime is going to strangle her to death in the end ny5

Jon = Aegon confirmed finally cry6 And we could finally witness how he penetrated Dany cry6 His bum though holy shit cry6

wig SCALPED! 

Winter finally arriving at KL was such a highlight! And some really good acting in this ep snatched!

On 8/28/2017 at 0:08 PM, Simón. said:

Those are so fake rip4

yes tea I read them was they're definitely fake. dead7 

Spoiler

some of the ones on here have been 100% accurate regarding S7 and they're still moving things around for S8 like they moved Cersei's miscarriage for EP1 of S8! this site keeps updating on the changes!

https://www.thedradonandthewolf.com

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.