Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Game of Thrones | The Complete Series

37 minutes ago, ZAYN MALIK said:

OMG I'm still shaking cry3

Cersei u better chill now, u are alone gurl clap1

Can't wait for 2019 alex1

Why for 2019 though. I thought S8 is coming next year.

This season was great. The only complaint I have is that everything happened so fast. I mean I do appreciate that we didn't have to wait forever for things to progress but compared to previous seasons it went from 0 to 100. dead2 I would've preferred it if we got 10 episodes instead but oh well.

Thank god I didn't read any spoilers tho. wendy3 

Kinda includes a spoiler for next season, I guess?

Spoiler

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT CERSEI WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A MISCARRIAGE BUT I OPENED A SPOILER ON ATRL THINKING IT WAS ABOUT THE EPISODE BUT IT WAS ABOUT HER MISCARRIAGE WHICH IS BASICALLY A SPOILER FOR NEXT SEASON. meg1 Unless they changed their minds and she will have the baby? wendy1 

I mean I was expecting it but still. sia2 

15 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

v cool chi1

just sum it up in a couple of sentences, i dont have time to read a whole book chi1 

It's basically a fantasy about people from different families and their claims for the throne - directed and produced on point with actors doing their job perfectly and with amazing plot twists you wouldn't expect sia2 

So I just finished Season 3 last night. 

I'll throw this next part in a spoiler just in case anyone who reads this thread hasn't watched every season.

Spoiler

I was so shocked when Frey had Rob, Talisa and Catelyn killed. Like I knew all of them died eventually but I legit was not expecting them all to die at the same time and for it to happen when it did rip2 

It had me shook negl fall4 

4 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Yes omg. EVERYTHING was perfect. 

It has some of the greatest moments in Tv history. giveup1

TEA!!!! I don't think they'll top it with the last season. It was just SO well done. The last two episodes especially WIGGG

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.