Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Game of Thrones | The Complete Series

@Hylia @Daenerys @Jake @Urbanov @Kirjava @Rebel Bitch @Sylk @Violet @Lord Stoneheart

Do you guys and gals have any interest in doing a death pool on the characters of this show? jay1 Perhaps episode based (i.e., Davos dies in Episode 3) and with a side thing about which characters will actually survive, just for fun? If so I'll do a thread, just wanna know if anyone else cares before I type all that mad5 

20 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Hylia @Daenerys @Jake @Kirjava @Rebel Bitch @Sylk @Violet @Lord Stoneheart

Do you guys and gals have any interest in doing a death pool on the characters of this show? jay1 Perhaps episode based (i.e., Davos dies in Episode 3) and with a side thing about which characters will actually survive, just for fun? If so I'll do a thread, just wanna know if anyone else cares before I type all that mad5 

I’d participate!

18 minutes ago, BJORK said:

I'm so glad this show is ending

Won’t drag her but I’ll gun butt the bitch

bjork-with-a-gun-5aaec063b3ee6.png

55 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Hylia @Daenerys @Jake @Kirjava @Rebel Bitch @Sylk @Violet @Lord Stoneheart

I’d do one! I already did one with some friends but I’d love to do it here too. I think I picked over half the characters dying in mind mad5 

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

I’d participate!

Won’t drag her but I’ll gun butt the bitch

bjork-with-a-gun-5aaec063b3ee6.png

40 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I’d do one! I already did one with some friends but I’d love to do it here too. I think I picked over half the characters dying in mind mad5 

Good enough for me! jj2 I assume a few others will be down.

So I was watching kit on Graham Norton and something he said I think gave away a Huge spoiler 

He was asked if he kept anything from set and he said the only thing he took was a statue of himself... At no point have we seen this.... Which means it's new... And the only place that has statues of the starks is the crypt... Which means Jon must die

oprah1

13 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

So I was watching kit on Graham Norton and something he said I think gave away a Huge spoiler 

Hide contents

He was asked if he kept anything from set and he said the only thing he took was a statue of himself... At no point have we seen this.... Which means it's new... And the only place that has statues of the starks is the crypt... Which means Jon must die

oprah1

The statue of him in The crypts was shown during one of the teasers I believe along with aryas and sansas 

1 hour ago, Emperor Nick said:

Reveal hidden contents

oprah1

Spoiler

He will die. Dany will die too, but they will have a baby

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.