Luca

Welcome to the Ariana Grande Section!

You can add me in the A(rianotors)list gaycat1
I've been stanning for Ari since April 2014. Before I remember listening "Yours Truly" and saying something like "OMG this is so cheesy, sounds like Mariah rip off"... Then "Problem" was released and a see the light giveup1
So I gave a second listen to "Yours Truly" and I've noticed that despite being labeled "throwback rnb" it's mainly very poppy antm1 "Baby I" "Piano", "Better Left Unsaid", "Popular" and "You'll Never Know"are really positive and joyful songs. I live for "The Way" and "Daydreamin'"

Then she released the pop perfection series "Break Free", "Bang Bang", "Love Me Harder" and "One Last Time" and I think she has stolen every Britney/Katy/Kylie/Madonna/etc stans. 

I'm so sad, I didn't see her while her tour, hope I will catch up asap :D

Ahhh and I promote her A LOT jj5 :

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

Five months in wendy1 We have like one month to go wendy1 

Who says that? fall2 

We might be in a year and still won't get that permasection, it depends on Ariana being active or not sis fall2 

Just now, Luca. said:

Who says that? fall2 

We might be in a year and still won't get that permasection, it depends on Ariana being active or not sis fall2 

Onika said Taylor's section was active for 6 months then they gave her the section wendy1 Then he said once Ariana reaches that mark, we'll talk about it wendy1 Look at the WH for August thread hoe wendy1 

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

Onika said Taylor's section was active for 6 months then they gave her the section wendy1 Then he said once Ariana reaches that mark, we'll talk about it wendy1 Look at the WH for August thread hoe wendy1 

I'm getting perched but at the same time I feel like they would be trolling fall2 Imma just keep doing my thing and we will see where we get eventually wendy1