Luca

Welcome to the Ariana Grande Section!

7 minutes ago, Rico said:

I wanna see yours peacock too cry3 

I don't wanna be laughed at though! sia3 My concept sounded my better in my head than what the product is though. rip2

My concept was that every banner had a pic from a photoshoot from a different era. I was working on Brit's and Rih's at the same time, so I'll just finish Brit's because yours are looking amazing! cry3 Could I ask you to make me a banner similar to that for the Rih section, but for a different thread? sia1 

Just now, Cortez said:

I don't wanna be laughed at though! sia3 My concept sounded my better in my head than what the product is though. rip2

My concept was that every banner had a pic from a photoshoot from a different era. I was working on Brit's and Rih's at the same time, so I'll just finish Brit's because yours are looking amazing! cry3 Could I ask you to make me a banner similar to that for the Rih section, but for a different thread? sia1 

But I like that concept better, that's how I have the Rihanna Masterpost look like cry1  Check that out if you want any ideas! But ok, I'll check out Brits!

and sure, send me what you want on it, any logos and such katyanna1

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

But I like that concept better, that's how I have the Rihanna Masterpost look like cry1  Check that out if you want any ideas! But ok, I'll check out Brits!

and sure, send me what you want on it, any logos and such katyanna1

THE MP LOOKS AMAZING scream1 I should have Britney's done soon. And I will definitely! cry1