Agugaga

Why didn't Britney inspire a whole generation of singers like Xtina?

1 minute ago, Dita said:

I stuck up for Britney shock1 This is a once in a decade event, be nice to me. 

where? you said she wasn't a singer, which is why she never inspired singers. well i proved you wrong! Xtine fans lose again! demi1 

Does Agugaga ACTUALLY think Britney didn't influence anyone at all? um2 

Many stars have listed Britney as their influence.

Lady Gaga, Adele, Lana Del Rey, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, etc. all have claimed at one point that they love Britney and that she was a source of inspiration for them. 

Just now, Radar said:

where? you said she wasn't a singer, which is why she never inspired singers. well i proved you wrong! Xtine fans lose again! demi1 

I doubt Britney flipping Spears inspired Adele to release an album focused solely on her voice. 

plus, half the receipts i posted show Britney's impact even in her most recent years. literally everything in the OP is about Xtine's early years lmfao1 she's such a fad lmfao1lmfao1 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Lady Gaga, Adele, Lana Del Rey, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, etc. all have claimed at one point that they love Britney and that she was a source of inspiration for them. 

And they've all said more stuff about Xtina being inspiring than Britney. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Girl,can't you see how desperate that Xtina fans is? She's still not over the fact her fave is a shadow,poordat  gaga13

Just now, Dita said:

I doubt Britney flipping Spears inspired Adele to release an album focused solely on her voice. 

Adele said Britney inspired her. PERIOD. :) i posted the link, you better start educating yourself!

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Adele has praised Xtina many times. What is your point?

my point is that Britney you're one of the worst trolls ever and i love you <3 you're good for my ego! kesha4 

Just now, Hylia said:

Because if you wanna have impact, you have to inspire hit makers like Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Fifth Harmony, and Sam Smith!

Each one of them has more talent and critical acclaim than Britney, ironically.

14 minutes ago, Radar said:

Kelly Clarkson singing Gimme More (January 2015)
Miley licking a banana while I'm Slave 4 U was playing in the background (June 2015)
Ed Sheeran singing Oops!... I Did It Again (July 2015)
Ariana singing Womanizer (August 2015)
Miley stanning (You Drive Me) Crazy (August 2015)
Tiffany (Girls Generation) stanning for Britney (June 2015)
Ellie Goulding and Lorde singing ...Baby One More Time (June 2015)
Hungarian star wears the Toxic outfit (July 2015)
Circus featured on Just Dance 2016 (August 2015)
B.O.B samples Outta This World (August 2015)
...Baby One More Time featured on Scout's Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse (October 2015)
Years & Years covering Toxic (October 2015)
Little Mix parodying the ...Baby One More Time video (October 2015)
Oops!... I Did It Again catsuit was used on the cover of Just Dance (October 2015)
Nicole Scherzinger performing Toxic (October 2015)
Marina And The Diamonds dressed like her (Toxic flight attendant outfit) (October 2015)
Adele praises Oops I Did It Again (November 2015)
IU, South-Korea's biggest solo artist of the last few years, samples Gimme More (November 2015)
Adele: Britney Spears is THE queen (November 2015)
Adele wants to see Britney: Piece Of Me show (November 2015)
Justin Bieber calling Britney a legend (November 2015)
Julia Volkova (t.A.T.u.) calling Britney a legend (December 2015)
Sam Smith recreating the Slave 4 U VMA performance (December 2015)
Tottenham manager quotes Britney lyrics (December 2015)
Selena Gomez lipsyncing to Circus (March 2016)
Charlie Puth lipsyncing to I'm A Slave 4 U (March 2016)
Charlie Puth lipsyncing to Sometimes (March 2016)
Charlie Puth's tweet about Britney (March 2016)
Charli XCX thinks Britney's music is great (March 2016)
Meghan Trainor praises Britney (23:40) (March 2016)

How is most of this relevant to what is being mentioned here? Inspiring their careers/musicianship  =/= shitting while playing a random Britney track on the back. Just because a musician posted something that has Britney in it, doesn't automatically it that she's their biggest inspiration, and that's including stuff like "Ed Sheeran singing a Britney song" "Kelly singing Britney song" Both are applicable to Xtina as well, you don't see anyone delusional enough to say she's Ed's biggest musical inspiration for singing "Dirrty"

The absolute reach. Like fave like stan I guess.  

Just now, Portia said:

How is most of this relevant to what is being mentioned here? Inspiring their careers/musicianship  =/= shitting while playing a random Britney track on the back. Just because a musician posted something that has Britney in it, doesn't automatically it that she's their biggest inspiration, and that's including stuff like "Ed Sheeran singing a Britney song" "Kelly singing Britney song" Both are applicable to Xtina as well, you don't see anyone delusional enough to say she's Ed's biggest musical inspiration for singing "Dirrty"

HOW is tweeting about Britney, saying she is a legend, stating her songs has been an inspiration, performing her songs on live TV, sampling her beats and remaking her music videos not proof of her impact? lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 only an Xtinct stan would say that.

2 minutes ago, Portia said:

Drag it dahling.

It really is desperate and sad. The

delusion is bewildering.

1 minute ago, Radar said:

HOW is tweeting about Britney, saying she is a legend, stating her songs has been an inspiration, performing her songs on live TV, sampling her beats and remaking her music videos not proof of her impact? lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 only an Xtinct stan would say that.

How the fuck anything you just wrote in this post is remotely related to what I just typed? Jesus Christ.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.