Michael.

Why are Xtina fans still trying to come for Britney?

Hey little girls eve1

Your fave can't get a solo #1 hit song since 2001 and y'all still trying?

Go support your fave instead of trolling on forums,maybe if you do it right she might be able to tour again.

How sad the only way you can watch ha is on that dusty red chair because the girl can't tour since 2007.

lmfao1

because their fave can NOT tour since 2006 (that's ten years), get a solo #1 since 2000 (that's 16 years) and sell an album since 2010 (that's 6 years)  lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

they need to stay busy somehow.  lmfao1

2 minutes ago, Radar said:

because their fave can NOT tour since 2006 (that's ten years), get a solo #1 since 2000 (that's 16 years) and sell an album since 2010 (that's 6 years)  lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

they need to stay busy somehow.  lmfao1

eve1

You all act like Xtina has not had a successful career. She is a six time grammy award winning, multi-platinum, vocal powerhouse icon. Sure, she has not had success this decade, aside from collaborations and her duet with AGBW, but her name has been out there. She has cleverly focused on her TV personality and has recently started her own production company. She is doing well and at this point is interested in doing things that she wants. She worked hard during her debut era and  since then has continually strived to be her own person. She is inspiring to me and many other people and whether you Britney fans like it or not, she is here to stay. 

tumblr_o2i41b42W21thmrp1o1_400.gif

6 minutes ago, Dita said:

You all act like Xtina has not had a successful career. She is a six time grammy award winning, multi-platinum, vocal powerhouse icon. Sure, she has not had success this decade, aside from collaborations and her duet with AGBW, but her name has been out there. She has cleverly focused on her TV personality and has recently started her own production company. She is doing well and at this point is interested in doing things that she wants. She worked hard during her debut era and  since then has continually strived to be her own person. She is inspiring to me and many other people and whether you Britney fans like it or not, she is here to stay. 

That still does not explain why they have to keep coming for Britney though.

5 minutes ago, Dita said:

But remind me who started the drama,yea a fan of her. And yet you still blame the Britney Army somehow when we're just standing up for Britney.  lmfao1

Just now, Michael. said:

But remind me who started the drama,yea a fan of her. And yet you still blame the Britney Army somehow when we're just standing up for Britney.  lmfao1

Please stop. Both fanbases are as bad as each other. 

4 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

interesting1  thank God i only stan for flop talented indie noonecurr acts, except for the Goddess Gagz of course sass1

Hey, I know what that feels like! eve1 

1 minute ago, Dita said:

The same reason Britney fans come for X all the time. 

Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I only see Britney fans come for X when they've already been attacked. 

Just now, Bill Kaulitz said:

Hey, I know what that feels like! eve1 

Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I only see Britney fans come for X when they've already been attacked. 

Sis, I have been on this board for four years. Britney fans have opened a lot of threads about X in that time frame. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's because you're a 5H stan too. Tinashe is by far better than 5H 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.