Michael.

Why are Xtina fans still trying to come for Britney?

Just now, Radar said:

eve1 

i know she's a flop, but she ain't indie or noonecurr, she still has ha lil minions hay1  u know, u're such a bitch, i kinda low key stan u, we coul be friends in rl oprah4

1 minute ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

Hey, I know what that feels like! eve1 

Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I only see Britney fans come for X when they've already been attacked. 

It's better tho, we're special oprah4  btw, i love all your avis of TH, now that Bill looks more and more like a boy <3  he's such a hottie

2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

i know she's a flop, but she ain't indie or noonecurr, she still has ha lil minions hay1  u know, u're such a bitch, i kinda low key stan u, we coul be friends in rl oprah4

pm me, LITTLE MONSTER clap3 let's be girlfriends! <3 

2 minutes ago, Dita said:

Sis, I have been on this board for four years. Britney fans have opened a lot of threads about X in that time frame. 

Sooo.. if I don't see the Britney Army do that anymore, does that mean they grew up? lol1 

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

It's better tho, we're special oprah4  btw, i love all your avis of TH, now that Bill looks more and more like a boy <3  he's such a hottie

Thank you! lana1 Hahhaha, yeah, you should stop by over here or here from time to time if you'd like. :) And please be serious when you say he's a hottie, he's already been called ugly and I just don't believe it. kesha2

18 minutes ago, Radar said:

pm me, LITTLE MONSTER clap3 let's be girlfriends! <3 

yas2  can we still drag our faves? oprah4 

17 minutes ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

Sooo.. if I don't see the Britney Army do that anymore, does that mean they grew up? lol1 

Thank you! lana1 Hahhaha, yeah, you should stop by over here or here from time to time if you'd like. :) And please be serious when you say he's a hottie, he's already been called ugly and I just don't believe it. kesha2

yes i am, since he cut his hair i discovered he was really hot, i have an issue with guys with long hair, but since he cut his hair i fell in love tbh, i mean look at him rip2rip2imready1

f6c58d52adc42ee36709d19bcc9a7673.jpg

bill_kaulitz_shoot_ii_bn_by_anyarak-d7ty

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

yas2  can we still drag our faves? oprah4 

yes i am, since he cut his hair i discovered he was really hot, i have an issue with guys with long hair, but since he cut his hair i fell in love tbh, i mean look at him rip2rip2imready1

f6c58d52adc42ee36709d19bcc9a7673.jpg

bill_kaulitz_shoot_ii_bn_by_anyarak-d7ty

THe second picture is not real though.. but I'm glad to find someone else with good taste! ny1 
One of my fave pics of him right now:

But maybe we should take this to the BILLY thread if you'd like to discuss further, because it's really getting off-topic.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's because you're a 5H stan too. Tinashe is by far better than 5H 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.