Agugaga

Can you now admit the 25 era is over?

Just now, Bionic Monster said:

why can't you just shut up

I'd be mad too if someone's 5-month-long era was more successful than my fave's last four eras combined too. rav2 Soz, I know she's your fave too but you're not the one acting pressed and obsessed. rav2

Just now, Tapestry said:

I'd be mad too if someone's 5-month-long era was more successful than my fave's last four eras combined too. rav2 Soz, I know she's your fave too but you're not the one acting pressed and obsessed. rav2

I'd be mad too if my fave releases an album every 5 years and the era only lasts for 3 months. And she doesn't do anything in between then. Just sayin. rav2

Must be so boring to be an Adele fan. rav2

4 minutes ago, BJORK said:

send my love is her ONLY hope ny2

floppele ny1

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Hello.

How are you?

I was wondering if after all these months, you'd like to go over, what's happening to this era? bey2

NOT WHEN REMEDY EXISTS. ITS GOING TO SNATCH EVERYONES FOLLICLES  

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

I'd be mad too if my fave releases an album every 5 years and the era only lasts for 3 months. And she doesn't do anything in between then. Just sayin. rav2

I mean, we only have a world tour and next year's Grammy sweep to look forward to, which is difficult to get, not everyone has that. rav2

She's currently on a sold out TOUR. As an Xtina fan you're probably unfamiliar with that term ny5 

Adele probably doesn't even care anymore, because the album is still selling without her doing shit ny5 

3 minutes ago, Tasso said:

She's currently on a sold out TOURAs an Xtina fan you're probably unfamiliar with that term ny5 

Adele probably doesn't even care anymore, because the album is still selling without her doing shit ny5 

asffgffgfg

ezgif-877254345.gif.6375fc309f1caf88dc05

15 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Xtina's not much better fall2

tumblr_o2pnp42DO61thmrp1o4_400.gif

8 minutes ago, Tasso said:

She's currently on a sold out TOUR. As an Xtina fan you're probably unfamiliar with that term ny5 

Have mercy on us please fall2 

17 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The album sold like 20 million copies which is more than any Xtincta album,why are you trying?  rav2

18 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Funny you say that since Lotus is approaching that same 5 year mark and hasn't done anything notable in between rav2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The album sold like 20 million copies which is more than any Xtincta album,why are you trying? 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.