Jump to content
FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Belinda

Recommended Posts

Entea    22,080
10 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

aww you are so sweet thanks <3 <3 <3 

 

@Entea you better vote for Brit plz 

Voted for ha demi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector    21,295
On 11/4/2016 at 9:22 AM, Entea said:

Voted for ha demi1

oh wow @ belinda not being in your awards. this is outrageous! alex1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coca-Cola    21,639
2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Good to know! giveup1we haven't talked in ages!

i haven't really posted much on the forum for some reason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entea    22,080
1 hour ago, GlenCoco said:

@Belinda @Entea

 

long time no talk sisters <3

how ya been

 

btw i can't get out of my head Maluma's and Ricky martin song 

I'm good, just wish summer would come since im freezing when I step outside to go to uni dead2

Hbu sis interesting1

And yass stan that bop demi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlenCoco    3,517
22 hours ago, Entea said:

I'm good, just wish summer would come since im freezing when I step outside to go to uni dead2

Hbu sis interesting1

And yass stan that bop demi1

gosh i love winter tbh i love cold weather tbh 

doing ok i guess getting rejected by many jobs and i'm desperate AF fucking (2 years of experience required) 

 

giphy.gif

 

vote Britney on PI

 

@Belinda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entea    22,080
31 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

gosh i love winter tbh i love cold weather tbh 

doing ok i guess getting rejected by many jobs and i'm desperate AF fucking (2 years of experience required) 

 

giphy.gif

 

vote Britney on PI

 

@Belinda

Aw, don't give up as there's bound to be someone who will hire you hug1

Voted for Brit demi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlenCoco    3,517
5 minutes ago, Entea said:

Aw, don't give up as there's bound to be someone who will hire you hug1

Voted for Brit demi1

thanks <3333333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector    21,295
41 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

gosh i love winter tbh i love cold weather tbh 

doing ok i guess getting rejected by many jobs and i'm desperate AF fucking (2 years of experience required) 

 

giphy.gif

 

vote Britney on PI

 

@Belinda

omg doing it now! aksfbasbfb DID YOU SEE SLAYMBER PARTY VIDEO KJDFBAFD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector    21,295
On 11/5/2016 at 11:27 PM, Coca-Cola said:

i haven't really posted much on the forum for some reason 

MESS kjsabfs why didnt I see this nnnn, but same, I only come here to play CAL and sometimes post on other threads n moo2 

On 11/17/2016 at 2:02 AM, GlenCoco said:

@Belinda @Entea

 

long time no talk sisters <3

how ya been

 

btw i can't get out of my head Maluma's and Ricky martin song 

a mess again, moo2 I don't like that song that much but maluma and ricky cans fist me anytime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlenCoco    3,517
6 minutes ago, Belinda said:

omg doing it now! aksfbasbfb DID YOU SEE SLAYMBER PARTY VIDEO KJDFBAFD

i'm shcoked tbh thanks for voting sis <3

i loved the video wau? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector    21,295
1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

i'm shcoked tbh thanks for voting sis <3

i loved the video wau? 

same omg i cant stp watching it skjfbafjbasfbf she truly DID that moo2 she looks so good too, reminds me of the Boys vid but a nicer version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlenCoco    3,517
On 20/11/2016 at 2:33 AM, Number Nine said:

I had to make a gif of this

ZpZw54M.gif

omg that apple makes me cringe so hard

 

btw

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×