Luca

KP: Welcome Katycats, FOTPers and Guests!

18 hours ago, Bonnie McKee said:

There isn't another look from this most recent era that is worthy of being her award. Maybe when the new album photo shoot hits.

Now that you talk about it jj7 her album shoots are always so flawless jj7 I need her back, I need POP music back jj7 I need all my faves to return jj7 

Having a mini meltdown honestly jj7 

3 hours ago, Revival said:

Now that you talk about it jj7 her album shoots are always so flawless jj7 I need her back, I need POP music back jj7 I need all my faves to return jj7 

Having a mini meltdown honestly jj7 

Stay strong bew we can survive this global drought jj7

On 11/7/2016 at 8:52 AM, LanaxGaga said:

Not a Katy stan, BUT THE GRAPHICS ON THE OP OMG oprah4oprah4oprah4

@Carlos you're one talented bitch oprah10

Thanks! Anything for my beloved Katheryn. ny10 Also I see u stan Lana, I did Lana's too ny1 but I haven't updated it. Soon! Both Katy and Lana will be updated as soon as their new album comes! cloud1

@KP4 IS COMING

Welcome aboard! Added you on the op. I expect to see u regularly from now on or face the consequences. lj1

@Katy My Sass Queen

Welcome aboard! I'm counting on your posts and your drags! They better be good! lj1

EDIT

Theres been 4 Fatycats added already, come on guys, can y'all be creative with your names? Katy, Perry, Katy Perry and anything Katy related 4 times in a row? sia4 

Love all of you unconditionally, anyways. katyanna1 

POST! lj1