Kesha will perform at Coachella

kesha112515_01_x17-280.jpg

Kesha may still be embroiled in a nasty legal battle with producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, but X17online can report exclusively that the singer, who turned 29 in March, will perform at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival this month. Surprise! A source close to Kesha tells X17online exclusively, "Kesha is beginning to realize that she needs to take her career into her own hands, and this is her way of doing just that." No word on who organized the gig, but it certainly sounds like a better deal than having to work with Gottwald. 

Source

2 hours ago, Onika said:

And they're livestreaming Coachella on YouTube this year yas2 

Reminds me of that live stream during one of the Brazilian shows she gave last year. yas2

The makeup look for that show was literally one of her best ever yas2

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

Seeing as that Coachella is in 2 days, im not really sure how this could be possible... but i guess we'll just wait and see. 

I think that's maybe why they mentioned it as a "surprise"? I guess most people that bought the tickets won't know until they get there, that's why they kept it a secret to make a surprise. 

14 hours ago, Robcyko said:

I hope she performs new songs, it's risky, but the old songs are not the tea anymore kesha4

She definitely won't perform any of her new songs, luke would sue her, only covers maybe. 

14 hours ago, Kivo said:

She definitely won't perform any of her new songs, luke would sue her, only covers maybe. 

I know brit2 queen is so classy and unlike Luke she's not petty, but I wish she could perform a new song just to show Luke that he won't stop her alex1