Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Joao

LEMONADE | April 23, 2016

34 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

You did. lmfao2Also you're 4 months late in responding to that quote. lmfao2

One time I responded to my friend after 1.5 year jj4 He was like "Dude it was 1.5 year ago ffs!" and I replied "Um... so? You should be happy that you have your answer" jj2jj3 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

One time I responded to my friend after 1.5 year jj4 He was like "Dude it was 1.5 year ago ffs!" and I replied "Um... so? You should be happy that you have your answer" jj2jj3 

lmfao1I love you

Just now, Anna-wa said:

lmfao1I love you

Ily too queen snatch me with this turquoise weave on your snapchat, Rhat could never... fucking copycat - she saw you and now it's trending!!! jj4 

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Ily too queen snatch me with this turquoise weave on your snapchat, Rhat could never... fucking copycat - she saw you and now it's trending!!! jj4 

Wow facts only!

But I don't mind because she gave me ANTi. kylie1 

9 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Accurate sob1 

ANTI era was waaaaay too short ny10 How is it possible that fucking Sex With Me went platinum without even being a single jay1 This bitch I swear to God jay1 

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

ANTI era was waaaaay too short ny10 How is it possible that fucking Sex With Me went platinum without even being a single jay1 This bitch I swear to God jay1 

Sex With Me is one of my faves so I'm not mad about that jay1

I AM mad about there never being a LOTB video jay1 

Just now, Anna-wa said:

Sex With Me is one of my faves so I'm not mad about that jay1

I AM mad about there never being a LOTB video jay1 

It's one of my faves too and it should be on a fucking standard edition lbr jay1 

LOTB + Higher MV would ne nice cry7 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

It's one of my faves too and it should be on a fucking standard edition lbr jay1 

LOTB + Higher MV would ne nice cry7 

ACCURATE jay1

You're the first person I've talked to who has actually said something nice(?) about Higher rih1 I like Higher too. A Higher + LOTB mv would be interesting, I'd never thought about that combo. rih1 

Just now, Anna-wa said:

ACCURATE jay1

You're the first person I've talked to who has actually said something nice(?) about Higher rih1 I like Higher too. A Higher + LOTB mv would be interesting, I'd never thought about that combo. rih1 

Of course, it's me who said it so it HAS TO BE accurate jj2 

Well, Higher is one of my faves (don't understand the hate it gets here) and I think that Higher and LOTB are placed one after another on the album for a reason since they sound like timeless oldschool ballads/jams. LOTB + Higher as a beautiful outro. Isn't it an interesting concept? jj2 

Just now, Urbanov said:

Of course, it's me who said it so it HAS TO BE accurate jj2 

Well, Higher is one of my faves (don't understand the hate it gets here) and I think that Higher and LOTB are placed one after another on the album for a reason since they sound like timeless oldschool ballads/jams. LOTB + Higher as a beautiful outro. Isn't it an interesting concept? jj2 

Yes yes it is. Give me an I Have Questions x Crying In The Club esque video!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.