KeshaOverdose

Kesha - True Colors with Zedd at Coachella | Full Performance

1 minute ago, Okan said:

This song is Zedd's last album's title track. But it was rumored to be featuring Kesha before it was released then it leaked as "True Colors (feat. Kesha)" but with soft male vocals. It's not Kesha in the studio version but I never imagined this happening on the same song.

I see brit0 But honestly I'd prefer her to sing the songs she has written during these last four years cry9

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

I see brit0 But honestly I'd prefer her to sing the songs she has written during these last four years cry9

The problem is, someone would copy the song and register it as their song. I don't see her singing new songs before she gets freedom. brit2 

14 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I can imagine Dr. Puke and her stupid girlfriend watching Kesha's photos and making fun of her ahs1 I HATE EM ahs1

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry to be honest, but one thing is for sure, something horrible is gone into Keshas mind, her old self would never have done that to her face. orangu1 I'm glad she absolutely slayed the performance though, she showed people what she's capable of brit11

Just now, Kivo said:

I kind don't know whether I should laugh or cry to be honest, but one thing is for sure, something horrbile is gone into Keshas mind, her old self would never have done that to her face. orangu1

Maybe she just did the lip injections and that's why her lips are like that. Maybe in a few days they would look better fall5 Or that's what I want to think fall5 I hope she can go back to her normal lips somehow because it's sad, I always thought her lips were perfect cry9

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Maybe she just did the lip injections and that's why her lips are like that. Maybe in a few days they would look better fall5 Or that's what I want to think fall5 I hope she can go back to her normal lips somehow because it's sad, I always thought her lips were perfect cry9

But I don't get why would she want them so swollen for such a massive event. Something's not right. She seems so insecure about herself, it's like she's going back to her pre rehab days. Same, I literally never would have thought that she's insecure about them, they just looked normal to me, now they look mutant. brit5

Just now, Kivo said:

But I don't get why would she want them so swollen for such a massive event. Something's not right. She seems so insecure about herself, it's like she's going back to her pre rehab days. Same, I literally never would have thought that she's insecure about them, they just looked normal to me, now they look mutant. brit5

I hope you're wrong jj4

Slay, woman! I love when she gets the chance to let loose and belt, she's in her element. The lyrics are kind of poetically appropriate too. We're all anxiously awaiting when you can finally show us your true colors, girl. And I'm loving that change of "we still have our masters" to "I have no master." She ain't playing around. Let it be true soon!

Meanwhile, the asshole side of me is just relieved it was a night performance so the fish wasn't frying in the sun. Mea culpa.

I was about to hand in my stancard after the Blobfish look she gave us, but she GRABBED me by my dusty wig, SEASONED me with salt and pepper, dredgeg me in a flour, dipped me in a beaten egg, coated me with bread crumbs, cooked me in hot oil, 3 to 5 minutes. Poured half of the pasta sauce into a glass baking dish. DIPPED ME into the sauce; and poured the remaining pasta sauce on top of me. Spread one tablespoon of Caesar dressing on me and sprinkled mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over me, for that extra taste. At last, baked me in the preheated oven until heated, about 15 minutes.

BITCH she gave me EVERYTHING

The VOCALS, this is my favorite song of the year and it's a fucking COVER giveup1 djeffk

I was not ready giveup1 

Does anyone know if Zedd can make a studio version with her and leak it? After all, it's still his song and it would just be a cover right?

giveup1 

giveup2giveup2giveup2

10 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

I was about to hand in my stancard after the Blobfish look she gave us, but she GRABBED me by my dusty wig, SEASONED me with salt and pepper, dredgeg me in a flour, dipped me in a beaten egg, coated me with bread crumbs, cooked me in hot oil, 3 to 5 minutes. Poured half of the pasta sauce into a glass baking dish. DIPPED ME into the sauce; and poured the remaining pasta sauce on top of me. Spread one tablespoon of Caesar dressing on me and sprinkled mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over me, for that extra taste. At last, baked me in the preheated oven until heated, about 15 minutes.

BITCH she gave me EVERYTHING

The VOCALS, this is my favorite song of the year and it's a fucking COVER giveup1 djeffk

I was not ready giveup1 

Does anyone know if Zedd can make a studio version with her and leak it? After all, it's still his song and it would just be a cover right?

giveup1 

giveup2giveup2giveup2

She won't let you go rip3rip3rip3 

I hope the studio version exists.