Firdawsi

Has anyone else noticed this about HIAM video?

I knew that smile since the day the MV came out, I read on Facebook a thing about theories and it showed a lot of hidden little things in the video. I'm sure it's intentional and not a glitch, they wouldn't accidentally do that. sia3 Still one of my fave Britney MV's tbh. I still dream of seeing that dance scene in the bridge live instead of her in the chair.

1 minute ago, michaelapratt said:

Yeah but I don't think it was a liquify error so much as it was lagging because of a zoom effect on her face similar stuff has happened to me when I edit and the programme freezes.

I'd think they'd notice it considering its the big elephant in the room that you have to pause at whenever you see the group of flashing imagery its put in

9 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Seriously anybody noticed that until now? sia4

Yes, there was a lot of discussion on that topic, because it's probably done on purpose.

Representing the fake smile she had to keep for the public.

Just now, Alek Jean Spears said:

Yes, there was a lot of discussion on that topic, because it's probably done on purpose.

Representing the fake smile she had to keep for the public.

This. HIAM is full of little symbolic things like that.

This is artistically speaking, one of Britney's best. Top 5 imo and the concept has freaked people out but it's pretty clear that her fame is being represented as meteoric, and she's dancing and having fun. The wedding dress is supposed to represent maturity and probably the year in her life with 2 weddings. Then she sprays paint all over television screens with her music videos to represent her destroying her legacy and her career and fighting herself and losing and other crazy shit happening at once represents a hectic meltdown where she was delirious and losing her grip or something and then returning and having a good time dancing again. It seems very introspective and artsy fartsy. Her best visuals imo brit2

I'd think they'd notice it considering its the big elephant in the room that you have to pause at whenever you see the group of flashing imagery its put in

This is britneys team btw. Those dumbasses didn't notice the alien glitch. I wouldn't be shocked if it flew right past them.

That's why I love it so much. brit2 

I agree, it makes it so much better. It's so well thought-out and executed, and she was slaying there. oprah2 I'm watching it again and there's SO MANY little scenes that are edited, I'm always fascinated by these.

Just now, michaelapratt said:

This is britneys team btw. Those dumbasses didn't notice the alien glitch. I wouldn't be shocked if it flew right past them.

Sent from my iPhone using the FOTP app

It's obviously not a glitch, it's on purpose. There's multiple scenes like that in the video. jj4

1 minute ago, michaelapratt said:

I hate her label so much, I swear jj4

They treat her like a machine instead of a human being jj4

2 minutes ago, michaelapratt said:

i didnt notice the glitch in alien til i read about it sia1 and its the first brit album i bought sia1 

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

I agree, it makes it so much better. It's so well thought-out and executed, and she was slaying there. oprah2 I'm watching it again and there's SO MANY little scenes that are edited, I'm always fascinated by these.

IKR, I wish we knew about about how they came to this concept, whos idea was that...

IKR, I wish we knew about about how they came to this concept, whos idea was that...

Same here, it's incredible. I can't stop replaying every little scene right now. giveup1

Just now, michaelapratt said:

True but I don't think I could say for sure because most people didn't even notice it till it became a thing.

Because it's supposed to be subliminal, they're not going to explicitly put those things. People had caught on to these from the day the MV came out.