Jump to content
FOTP

Dua Lipa | Self-titled Debut Album | June 2, 2017

Recommended Posts

♚Missy♚    5,928
On 12/30/2016 at 8:05 PM, blankdreams. said:

if this album is delaying again I'm putting my money and wig glue on larsson instead

it's not being delayed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chapman.    35,514
On 01/01/2017 at 11:26 PM, ♚Missy♚ said:
On 30/12/2016 at 7:05 AM, blankdreams. said:

if this album is delaying again I'm putting my money and wig glue on larsson instead

it's not being delayed

!

 

larsson's not looking good either though damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Woman    121,449

Her career has been a bit of a mess tbh um2 

 

Be The One should have been released in the UK ages earlier, Blow Your Mind was cute but not what she needed after the success of Hotter Than Hell. How many singles is it gonna be before people have bought most of the tracks and don't need the album? She's probably recording some more collabs seeing as No Lie is doing well, scared she's going to be a feature artist because no1curr to wait until June for ha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starboy    40

She still has a thing going for her. She has dedicated fans and catchy, meaningful music.

 

Her album might flop into oblivion but that doesn't mean her career will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake    12,558
20 hours ago, intoyoueveryday said:

Feb 10th didn't happen. Pushed back, again, to June 2nd supposedly. 

Yes, it has been confirmed since January

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Movin' On    277
2 minutes ago, Palm Beach said:

JUNE? oprah13 WHAT IS SHE THINKING? oprah13

It could be one of a few factors. Her label, Warner, .might want to build some momentum during the final leg of the european tour dates.

Or another factor might be that she wants to record some new tracks? The full tracklist/song titles is not yet finalized, afaik, so they could be doing some

last minute recording sessions. All speculation at this point. They might as well release an EP of the songs that are already out to tide over fans in the 

meantime. Or another factor could be that Warner thinks that the album won't be a big seller in the U.S, so the project is delayed. This happens to a lot

of new artists.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Palm Beach    111
11 minutes ago, Miss Movin' On said:

It could be one of a few factors. Her label, Warner, .might want to build some momentum during the final leg of the european tour dates.

Or another factor might be that she wants to record some new tracks? The full tracklist/song titles is not yet finalized, afaik, so they could be doing some

last minute recording sessions. All speculation at this point. They might as well release an EP of the songs that are already out to tide over fans in the 

meantime. Or another factor could be that Warner thinks that the album won't be a big seller in the U.S, so the project is delayed. This happens to a lot

of new artists.

 

I understand why they do this sort of thing, I just think they should be trying to get this album out as fast as possible. It does make sense to try and get more sales in Europe, and new recording sessions are a possibility, but if she waits much longer any hype she had will be gone. 

I believe she already did an EP? I may be wrong though. 

And, at least here in Australia, it will sell very well. The singles have done well in the charts here, and if she times it right, she could possibly get a #1 album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    34,803

Tracklist, apparently! People have it and shared this. Some of these new ones are probably collabs, but only Lost In Your Light is confirmed.

1. Genesis
2. Last Dance
3. Hotter Than Hell
4. Be the One
5. IDGAF
6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
7. New Love
8. No Goodbyes
9. Thinking 'Bout You
10. Room For 2
11. Lost In Your Light (feat. Miguel)
12. Bad Together
13. Garden of Eden
14. Dreams
15. New Rules
16. Begging Me
17. Homesick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX    9,781
5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Tracklist, apparently! People have it and shared this. Some of these new ones are probably collabs, but only Lost In Your Light is confirmed.

1. Genesis
2. Last Dance
3. Hotter Than Hell
4. Be the One
5. IDGAF
6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
7. New Love
8. No Goodbyes
9. Thinking 'Bout You
10. Room For 2
11. Lost In Your Light (feat. Miguel)
12. Bad Together
13. Garden of Eden
14. Dreams
15. New Rules
16. Begging Me
17. Homesick

What are those Naomi albums you've been listening to sia5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chapman.    35,514
19 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Tracklist, apparently! People have it and shared this. Some of these new ones are probably collabs, but only Lost In Your Light is confirmed.

1. Genesis
2. Last Dance
3. Hotter Than Hell
4. Be the One
5. IDGAF
6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
7. New Love
8. No Goodbyes
9. Thinking 'Bout You
10. Room For 2
11. Lost In Your Light (feat. Miguel)
12. Bad Together
13. Garden of Eden
14. Dreams
15. New Rules
16. Begging Me
17. Homesick

IDGAF cringe jj3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    34,803
9 hours ago, Jake said:

Want To got scrapped? I'm crying

It was never gonna be on the album to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty    80,183

So sad Want To isn't on it, but so happy we finally get an HQ version of Bad Together <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×