Hylia

Harriet Tubman To Replace Andrew Jackson On The $20 Bill

Yessss im loving this so much cry6

It's so great to see people other than old white men getting acknowledged for their acheivements by our government. cry6

First Harriet, then Martin Luther King, then Obama, and hopefully BEYONCE someday mess1

2 hours ago, Philip said:

awk1

you didn't learn about a BLACK WOMAN, and how is that shocking? Black people, especially women are barely taught about in schools in US, let alone worldwide. Doesn't mean her impact isn't there, thus her being on 20 dollar bill.

You dont know shit about German history class then

1 hour ago, Goosey said:

Bad decision! Andrew Jackson was a badass and his bill is iconic. I won't be accepting any of the Tubbman twenties.

ap_16109680151871.jpg?quality=80&strip=a

Literally what is more badass than a black woman, the most oppressed type of human being in this country's history, risking her entire life by going against CENTURIES of established white supremacy, and getting hundreds of people to escape from fucking slavery in the middle of the night every night though? um1

1 minute ago, Tonic said:

You dont know shit about German history class then

nor do I care rav2 

I know the global stuff, but if y'all decided to put someone on the bill, I wouldn't barge in here "who? no1curr didn't learn about ha in school" to try and minimize that person's impact and achievements.

Harriet's achievements are already being downplayed in US only because she's a black woman, let alone being mentioned worldwide, so this is, at the same time, small but also a huge step towards change in the US. 

3 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

Literally what is more badass than a black woman, the most oppressed type of human being in this country's history, risking her entire life by going against CENTURIES worth of established white supremacy, and getting hundreds of people to escape from fucking slavery in the middle of the night every night though? um1

a racist and disgusting president that started Trail of Tears, duh rav2 

Just now, Philip said:

nor do I care rav2 

I know the global stuff, but if y'all decided to put someone on the bill, I wouldn't barge in here "who? no1curr didn't learn about ha in school" to try and minimize that person's impact and achievements.

Harriet's achievements are already being downplayed in US only because she's a black woman, let alone being mentioned worldwide, so this is, at the same time, small but also a huge step towards change in the US. 

I agree with you.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

a racist and disgusting president that started Trail of Tears, duh rav2 

I mean i get he's just trying troll and all but, that type of trolling and people who think its finny to be ignorant and racist asf is whats gonna get Donald Trump elected as president rip3