FOTP

Marina & The Diamonds

Kuba    8,201
On 16/12/2016 at 9:38 PM, PhCh said:

After sleeping on her for a long time I'm listening some of her unreleased and it's not as bad as I remembered jj2 At least not the songs in which she doesn't sound constipated jj4 

Her unreleased is a hit or miss for me. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad.. it's really bad dead7 

Aidan.    58,322
Just now, Are You Satisfied? said:

Her random trip to Japan is so iconic maisy I hope the trip inspired some new material jj3

jj2

"Very Inspired" jj2 Come through Marina yas2

Aidan.    58,322
21 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

dead4

A mess I never saw that other Tweet Lmao

Shiver    36,054
9 hours ago, Are You Satisfied? said:

Didn't she already do this with FROOT jj5

FROOD is coming y'all alex1 

trashmagic    6,855
On 11/01/2017 at 6:51 AM, PoisonCandy said:

dead4

that means FROOT was a rotten apple then

PoisonCandy    4,170
2 hours ago, trashmagic said:

that means FROOT was a rotten apple then

More like a magical fruit salad that keeps getting fresher and juicier oprah2 TFJ is her rotten apple tbh lj1

Aidan.    58,322
31 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

TFJ is her rotten apple tbh

Mods delete this thread now

trashmagic    6,855
34 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

More like a magical fruit salad that keeps getting fresher and juicier oprah2 TFJ is her rotten apple tbh lj1

Don't even try it, FLOOP could never compare to the brilliance of The Family Jewels. Stay seething!

PoisonCandy    4,170
2 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Don't even try it, FLOOP could never compare to the brilliance of The Family Jewels. Stay seething!

It's dangerously close to being unlistenable sans 3/4 tracks. Stay mad over the fact that nothing on The Family Jizz comes close to Happy, FROOT and Savages!

Rosé    6,527
2 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

It's dangerously close to being unlistenable sans 3/4 tracks. Stay mad over the fact that nothing on The Family Jizz comes close to Happy, FROOT and Savages!

1 hour ago, Are You Satisfied? said:

orly1

The Family Jewels is golden the whole way through and FROOT is a mix of diamonds and clumps of coal kesha4

trashmagic    6,855
7 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Poor you for thinking that trash like Happy, Savages, Weeds, FROOT and all the other tracks could ever compare to the spectacular highs of The Outsider, Oh No!, Hollywood, Hermit the Frog, Rootless, I Am Not a Robot and literally any other track. Self-hatred sucks, you should go and see a doctor for that.

Rosé    6,527
12 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Poor you for thinking that trash like Happy, Savages, Weeds, FROOT and all the other tracks could ever compare to the spectacular highs of The Outsider, Oh No!, Hollywood, Hermit the Frog, Rootless, I Am Not a Robot and literally any other track. Self-hatred sucks, you should go and see a doctor for that.

The Family Jewels is somewhat lacking rich production like FROOT though. The lyrics in TFJ are much better, but FROOT sounds a lot nicer.