funhouse

MARINA

On 4 October 2017 at 8:18 PM, Chris Morlock said:

the only froot songs i use are FROOT and I'm a Ruin (and sometimes Blue)

But those 3 songs slay so hard you don't really need the rest of the album 

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Any clues on when she's coming back to music? rip4 And why she is taking a break? rip4 

She's taking a break to find herself or something deep like that! rip4 She has been working on music though, there have been photos of her in the studio with Captain Cuts, Lizzo & Sarah Hudson if I'm right? gaycat1 So while I might not expect a full project from her any time soon, there is a possibility that we'll hear her handwork through a collab or writing credit! cry9 

Just now, R A D A R O U T S O L D said:

I was not expecting that to be honest bey5

Yeah, I only got into her recently, and I'm so surprised  all these people knew her moo1 

24 minutes ago, R A D A R O U T S O L D said:

Have you listened to the three albums she has? antm1 You should listen to some unreleased songs. arguably better than some songs included on the albums. 

I've haven't started listening to FROOT yet. I typically like to focus on one album at a time until, so I get the full experience, and then listen to it until I need a break from it ny6

But so far, I prefer the songs on TFJ, but then I prefer the music videos for EH.