Paranomin

SHE WALKED INFRONT OF ME! - Edmonton Show

Overall the concert was amazing, It was a pretty basic stage set up but it def added more to the show. You can focus on her more and not really being distracted. Her vocals slayed live. I wouldnt change ANYTHING in the setlist at all. I think it is a much better show compared to her diamonds world tour. She was enjoying herself much more it seemed like.

Only thing I would change I wish it was longer. BUT SHE WALKED INFRONT OF ME DURING THE OPENING!!!! VIDEO BELOW!! ANY QUESTIONS?!?!

9 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

cry1 Great videos, hopefully i'll be lucky and will see her this August in Vienna cry1 it would be my first Rih concert

Appranelty she usually goes on the catwalk to get to the stage. But they must of had tech issues so she walked through part of the crowd. I was lucky enough to have a seat close to where she was walking!

10 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

omg you were so lucky cry7 

22 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

cry1 Great videos, hopefully i'll be lucky and will see her this August in Vienna cry1 it would be my first Rih concert

I added more videos :D

4 hours ago, BJORK said:

omg im so excited for my concert cry1

3 minutes ago, Mau said:

OMG she was so close to you.

I'm glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see her in 3 weeks asgdkahdlj

Your in for a treat  it's so so good 

6 hours ago, McDreamy said:

God On The Brain oprah1 

btw how does WFL/HDIYL sound live? i've only seen a few short clips but never the full thing

I was surprised how good WFL/HDIYL was. I have the full video I could upload somewhere to show you! I have a feeling she recorded her own version and decided not to release it as a single or song 

2 hours ago, Mau said:

@ParanominI think I remember you went to the DWT and said she wasn't that great.

I'm glad she was able to change your mind for AWT :D

She seemed so happy. She made tons of cute quirky faces as she performed some songs. And her dancing is on point. She mentioned how anti is her favorite album and it def shows when she is performing the songs 

6 hours ago, Paranomin said:

Your in for a treat  it's so so good 

I was surprised how good WFL/HDIYL was. I have the full video I could upload somewhere to show you! I have a feeling she recorded her own version and decided not to release it as a single or song 

That would be cool if you did moo1 thanks. 

maybe she did, but Calvin didn't want to wait that long for ANTi to come out and gave it to Disciplines instead idk, but it would have been one of the biggest hits of their careers