Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

New Registered Kesha Track: "Buried Alive"

Recommended Posts

Americunt    16,225

This song was definitely written while she was on a writing retreat in October 2015 with both the co-writers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChooseyLover    19,962

Could this be a new song? But I thought she couldn't register or release official songs fall1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,225
1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Could this be a new song? But I thought she couldn't register or release official songs fall1

Sony has no control over registrations. That's handled by SESAC, which is an entirely separate entity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChooseyLover    19,962
2 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Ha mixtape is coming oprah9 

I'm so ready for a mixtape cry0 Sometimes a mixtape is better than an album wendy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chris    245

I am so ready giveup1 

Praying she gets out of this legal battle with Dr Puke ASAP oprah13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,599
4 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Ha mixtape is coming oprah9 

 

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

I'm so ready for a mixtape cry0 Sometimes a mixtape is better than an album wendy2

Fingers crossed for physical copies mad12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChooseyLover    19,962
2 minutes ago, Pretty Lady said:

 

Fingers crossed for physical copies mad12

Physical copies of mixtapes? I don't think so honey mad12 Mixtapes are free jj5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,599
4 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Physical copies of mixtapes? I don't think so honey mad12 Mixtapes are free jj5

Nicki has like what 7 mixtapes on CD? jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChooseyLover    19,962
1 minute ago, Pretty Lady said:

Nicki has like what 7 mixtape on CD? jj2

I had no idea shock1 I'm not a fan moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,599

I can already picture the music video.

It's her in a coffin clawing her way out of in and the dirt and pulling some dragon ball z shit and bursting out of the ground. She proceeds to join in a war between crazy misfits and terminators in suits.

Too much? katy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,599
2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I had no idea shock1 I'm not a fan moo1

I think some are exclusive to different regions around the world. I've seen them at the record stores I go to. brit7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChooseyLover    19,962
Just now, Pretty Lady said:

I think some are exclusive to different regions around the world. I've seen them at the record store I go to. brit7

I wish JoJo had physical copies of her mixtapes and Tinashe too brit2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,599
Just now, ChooseyLover said:

I wish JoJo had physical copies of her mixtapes and Tinashe too brit2

Gonna be honest, I have no idea who they are. dead4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChooseyLover    19,962
Just now, Pretty Lady said:

Gonna be honest, I have no idea who they are. dead4

shock1 Don't worry they are not well known moo1 But some of her songs are huge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,340
17 minutes ago, Pretty Lady said:

I can already picture the music video.

It's her in a coffin clawing her way out of in and the dirt and pulling some dragon ball z shit and bursting out of the ground. She proceeds to join in a war between crazy misfits and terminators in suits.

Too much? katy1

I was thinking about this:

She uses the Kill Bill technique punching the coffin, when she rises from the ground Gaga arrives with the Pussy Wagon and they both go to kill some Dr., using the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×