Americunt

New Registered Kesha Track: "Buried Alive"

35 minutes ago, Plenty of beer said:

I was thinking about this:

She uses the Kill Bill technique punching the coffin, when she rises from the ground Gaga arrives with the Pussy Wagon and they both go to kill some Dr., using the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique of course.

ny10 Beautiful

1 hour ago, Pretty Lady said:

I can already picture the music video.

It's her in a coffin clawing her way out of in and the dirt and pulling some dragon ball z shit and bursting out of the ground. She proceeds to join in a war between crazy misfits and terminators in suits.

Too much? katy1

never too much giveup1 do a full description. giveup1 leak this info to kesha giveup1 

I was kinda worried because it seemed like Luke would register the songs that she would sing on her reality show (i.e., Machine Gun Love, Skeleton, etc.) to make sure that she wasn't able to use them. But this song is not even registered under Kasz Money or Prescription Songs. So, if anything, this kinda looks like she might get out of her contract soon. Also, love the title Buried Alive. This is gonna be a next level Kesha album!