Aidan.

My Gaga Collection!

So I thought I would post my Gaga collection for yall. I started collecting in 2009 and still am when I can find stuff and have the money! gaga7 Here it is!

Albums/EPs

WDYzFCK.jpg

List:

• The Fame (Canadian Standard)
  • The Fame (UK Standard)
  • The Fame Monster (Standard)
  • The Fame Monster 2 Disc
  • Born This Way (Standard)
  • Born This Way (UK Bonus Track)
  • Born This Way Deluxe
  • Artpop
  • Cheek To Cheek
  • The Cherrytree Sessions
  • The Remix (Canadian)
  • The Remix (UK)
  • Born This Way - The Remix

Singles/Etc

oGpnEJA.jpg

• Just Dance Remixes
  • Poker Face Remixes
  • Love Game Single
  • Love Game Remixes
  • Eh, Eh French Single
  • Paparazzi Single
  • Paparazzi Remixes
  • Bad Romance Single
  • Bad Romance Remixes
  • Telephone Single
  • Telephone Remixes
  • Alejandro Single
  • Alejandro Remixes
  • Judas Single
  • Judas Remixes
  • The Edge Of Glory Single
  • You and I Single
  • Marry The Night Single
  • Applause Single
  • The Monster Ball Tour At Madison Square Garden

I'm jealous that you have Eh, Eh, Yoü & I and Marry the Night. I didn't get them when they came out and now they're expensive. cry5 Also jealous that you have Applause in a slimline case, the Applause CD I got is in some ugly cardboard thing that looks like a bootleg, but it's not.

6 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

The Remixes are good tho? i haven't heard them since im not a big fan of those type of albums jj5  i want to download the A very Gaga... and the CherryTree ep

Some of them are! The Cherrytree EP is really good!

54 minutes ago, Ginger Spice said:

I'm jealous that you have Eh, Eh, Yoü & I and Marry the Night. I didn't get them when they came out and now they're expensive. cry5 Also jealous that you have Applause in a slimline case, the Applause CD I got is in some ugly cardboard thing that looks like a bootleg, but it's not.

I paid sooooo much for Eh, Eh. Like 50 dollars or so I think? I got that in 2010 I think? But it was already fairly rare then because it was only released in select places.

You and I and Marry The Night I got as Christmas gifts, but yeah they were fairly cheap when they came out.

I actually only got the Applause single recently, from Amazon pretty cheap. It's actually still available on there. I thought all copies would have been slimline but I guess it depends on the place/region. I wish the other Artpop singles were released physically too.

58 minutes ago, ladygootgoot said:

I paid sooooo much for Eh, Eh. Like 50 dollars or so I think? I got that in 2010 I think? But it was already fairly rare then because it was only released in select places.

You and I and Marry The Night I got as Christmas gifts, but yeah they were fairly cheap when they came out.

I actually only got the Applause single recently, from Amazon pretty cheap. It's actually still available on there. I thought all copies would have been slimline but I guess it depends on the place/region. I wish the other Artpop singles were released physically too.

I got mine from Amazon too - according to discogs I have the Indian pressing (https://www.discogs.com/release/5078740-Applause/images)

I wish they had released more physical singles from ARTPOP too. The Fame/The Fame Monster was such an exciting time because there were so many different singles around the world on vinyl and CD, Born This Way was less so because she stopped releasing the CD maxis after "Judas" (which was a CD-R um2) and then by the time ARTPOP came around, almost nothing!

The CD single did make me appreciate the Applause instrumental though! brit13 

13 minutes ago, Ginger Spice said:

I got mine from Amazon too - according to discogs I have the Indian pressing (https://www.discogs.com/release/5078740-Applause/images)

I wish they had released more physical singles from ARTPOP too. The Fame/The Fame Monster was such an exciting time because there were so many different singles around the world on vinyl and CD, Born This Way was less so because she stopped releasing the CD maxis after "Judas" (which was a CD-R um2) and then by the time ARTPOP came around, almost nothing!

The CD single did make me appreciate the Applause instrumental though! brit13 

I wish physical releases of singles were still common. Now that everything is going digital and streaming there's not many physical releases of singles. For my favs I still buy CD's and if there are singles to buy, I will buy them!

It was sooooo exciting collecting The Fame, TFM and BTW because there was so much! I wish she had put out maxis for the rest of BTW too. I remember looking for the other singles maxis from BTW and realized they were no longer a thing :(