LÉON

The Saturdays

Been listening to their album Headlines!. It's really good. antm1 I've been familiar with their singles but decided to give a chance to their album(s).

You should listen to Chasing Lights (debut) it's their best and it's basically fillerless. If This Is Love, Up (radio edit) and Work are among their best songs ever.

Been listening to their album Headlines!. It's really good. antm1 I've been familiar with their singles but decided to give a chance to their album(s).

That's one of my fave albums ever, basically because it acts as a sort of introductory compilation cry1 Plus One Shot is my favourite track of theirs and I don't have Wordshaker because they've withdrawn it from sale. Are you listening to the 8 track one or the extended one?

You should listen to Chasing Lights (debut) it's their best and it's basically fillerless. If This Is Love, Up (radio edit) and Work are among their best songs ever.

+ Notorious and All Fired Up

and that's it

I really started disliking their music, but I still can't wait for Gentlemen, it already my 6th favorite Sats song fall1

That's one of my fave albums ever, basically because it acts as a sort of introductory compilation cry1 Plus One Shot is my favourite track of theirs and I don't have Wordshaker because they've withdrawn it from sale. Are you listening to the 8 track one or the extended one?

The extended one. All the songs are very very catchy.

What About Us is released in the UK today, will they finnaly get their desired #1? dead2

I'm in a Maroon 5 situation with this again. Of course I'd love them to get their first #1 but I'd rather it weren't with what is easily their weakest lead single to date :icant:

What is it with them and chases in their album titles? um3

Wordchaser, Chaselines and On Your Chaser tho lj1

In all seriousness though, I agree dead2 Come up with something more original girls, especially because this time it sounds more like it could be a popular teatime ITV programme um3

In all seriousness though, I agree dead2 Come up with something more original girls, especially because this time it sounds more like it could be a popular teatime ITV programme um3

It was dead2

Well, on BBC it was dead2

the_chase.jpg

The chorus in Missing you is kinda disturbing. What kind of sadist lyrics. +laughcry+

I miss missing you sometimes

I miss hurting you 'til you cry

I miss watching you as you try

Try not to end up in tears

Begging to get back together

I just want you to bleed

To be stuck in that second forever

So don't freak out if I leave

That being said I love the song.

They will try to chase the top 20 on the album charts. lj1

The chorus in Missing you is kinda disturbing. What kind of sadist lyrics. +laughcry+

I miss missing you sometimes

I miss hurting you 'til you cry

I miss watching you as you try

Try not to end up in tears

Begging to get back together

I just want you to bleed

To be stuck in that second forever

So don't freak out if I leave

That being said I love the song.

It's not "I just want you to bleed" it's actually "I just want you to be"

I love the song too! One of my favs!! cry1

It's not "I just want you to bleed" it's actually "I just want you to be"

I love the song too! One of my favs!! cry1

Oh that's good to know. They sound like fucking serial killers. +laughcry+ Still the first part is kinda brutal, no? +laughcry+ Idk, I just find it weird when someone sings about how they miss hurting and making their ex cry. I guess it's just me, I can't get over that part. fall3

Edited by Succubus