LÉON

The Saturdays

I NEED THEIR ALBUM NOW!!! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I rewatched all the Chasing The Saturdays episodes and listened to all the snippets from them again and I just need this album!! The slayage!!! cry0

Lease My Love cry1

Never Giving Up On Love ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

Somebody Else's Life cry4

And on July 1st we get the b-side to Gentleman!!! Its called Wildfire!! I am so excited!! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> cry2 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I'm more excited for their album than ARTPOP at this point because at the rate we're going we'll never get it fall1

I NEED THEIR ALBUM NOW!!! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I rewatched all the Chasing The Saturdays episodes and listened to all the snippets from them again and I just need this album!! The slayage!!! cry0

Lease My Love cry1

Never Giving Up On Love ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

Somebody Else's Life cry4

And on July 1st we get the b-side to Gentleman!!! Its called Wildfire!! I am so excited!! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> cry2 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I'm more excited for their album than ARTPOP at this point because at the rate we're going we'll never get it fall1

At this rate we won't get The Sat's album either fall1

At this rate we won't get The Sat's album either fall1

No we will. It's pretty much completely recorded by now as they're on single 2 (or 3 if you count 30 Days). Plus it was confirmed for a Summer 2013 release.

oh and btw why does everyone hate 30 Days!! 30 Days is flawless and you will all deal sass1

No we will. It's pretty much completely recorded by now as they're on single 2 (or 3 if you count 30 Days). Plus it was confirmed for a Summer 2013 release.

oh and btw why does everyone hate 30 Days!! 30 Days is flawless and you will all deal sass1

I love 30 Days!

I'm very excited about their album but I thought it was coming out late 2013? If it's a summer release then even better. I've got The Sats in summer, ARTPOP in fall (I'm not even worried about it, when it comes it comes) and Nicole's new album also in late 2013! I can't wait! cry1

I love 30 Days!

I'm very excited about their album but I thought it was coming out late 2013? If it's a summer release then even better. I've got The Sats in summer, ARTPOP in fall (I'm not even worried about it, when it comes it comes) and Nicole's new album also in late 2013! I can't wait! cry1

All I know is they said Gentleman then the album

All I know is they said Gentleman then the album

no, they said gentleman than another single

and they said later this year or early next year

they know it'll flop hard and they won't be releasing singles after album so...

True tea! 30 Days slays! sass1