Achievement Welcome to the Beyoncé Section!

105 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say lmao, but yeah Bey would just perfectly fit right in.

Ikr?! antm1 She's be the best fit imo. Her and Nicki. oprah2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A rat is a rat.

Anyway, congrats BeyHive.

bey6

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just worked out the chords and the riff to daddy lessons mess1yas1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Cortez said:

Ikr?! antm1 She's be the best fit imo. Her and Nicki. oprah2 

antm1 omg I was gonna say the same thing whoa! great minds think alike. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Maraj said:

antm1 omg I was gonna say the same thing whoa! great minds think alike. 

We have similar taste and everything! antm1oprah2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cortez said:

We have similar taste and everything! antm1oprah2 

I noticed that omg. oprah2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I noticed that omg. oprah2 

I'm glad more Ari, Nicki, Bey, and Rih stans have joined recently. oprah2 We need more tbh. oprah2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cortez said:

I'm glad more Ari, Nicki, Bey, and Rih stans have joined recently. oprah2 We need more tbh. oprah2 

Yeah it was a lot of us on TPZ so I'm glad most of us are on here.
It was a lot of Bey hate over there tho, so it was such a relief to see Bey stans here.
My life was saved.

oprah1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Yeah it was a lot of us on TPZ so I'm glad most of us are on here.
It was a lot of Bey hate over there tho, so it was such a relief to see Bey stans here.
My life was saved.

oprah1 

I'm so glad y'all decided to come here after TPZ closed. oprah2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cortez said:

I'm so glad y'all decided to come here after TPZ closed. oprah2 

I'm sooo glad I joined here tbh.

oprah2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I'm sooo glad I joined here tbh.

oprah2 

Me too! antm1 You're one of my fave new members! antm1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cortez said:

Me too! antm1 You're one of my fave new members! antm1 

Yayyyyy, yeah you're one of my fave members already! antm1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Yayyyyy, yeah you're one of my fave members already! antm1 

635911090887308893-2128361264_feeling-my

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Onika It's still not letting me link the pictures to the threads. giveup1 

 

EDIT: Nvm figured it out. sia1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cortez said:

Are any of ya'll interested in being added to the Official List of BeyHive members? xtina15

Yes, please add me! oprah13 Thank you in advance. lol2

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Yes, please add me! oprah13 Thank you in advance. lol2

Added! ny1 You're welcome! katyanna1 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cortez said:

Are any of ya'll interested in being added to the Official List of BeyHive members? xtina15@SockBitch

Why not mj1 Go ahead and add me king! mj1 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.