Justin Bieber and fans get into it in Chicago

I dragged him when he cancelled the planned meet and greets and didn't refund the $2k fans paid for it but I don't really blame him on this. Celebrities are still humans and I understand that there are times when you simply cannot stop and take pics with a swarm of screaming fans, or put up with them banging on your car. From what I've seen he's usually good with his fans so I can't really blame him based on this one incident. 

1 hour ago, Jony Ive said:

I dragged him when he cancelled the planned meet and greets and didn't refund the $2k fans paid for it but I don't really blame him on this. Celebrities are still humans and I understand that there are times when you simply cannot stop and take pics with a swarm of screaming fans, or put up with them banging on your car. From what I've seen he's usually good with his fans so I can't really blame him based on this one incident. 

small correction, he DID offer refunds, but it was a total refund, they weren't able to keep their tickets, but after a few days, they fixed that too. jj5 

and I agree, he is always great with his fans when he meets them like this in public (I know cuz I follow these things), but we all get annoyed sometimes by some people, imagine this being your life 24/7 + they were being annoying