Baby I

Will the war between Ariana and Mariah stans ever end?

Okay, as you all know, there's an ongoing war between Mariah and Ariana stans  ny13. They all hate each other but there are others who are neutral and love both artists (aka me) jj2 Arianators shade Mariah, Lambs shade Ariana, Arianators shade lambs and vice versa lj1.First of all:

Mariah and Ariana are two talented women oprah2.

Mariah is a legend and Ariana is a rising star oprah2 

Instead of shading each other 24/7, Arianators and Lambs should be happy that they stan two amazing women.

Ariantors should be happy that their idol is inspired by one of the best vocalists of all time alex1 That their idol is lucky to be compared to a living legendalex1 

Arianators need to stop coming for Mariah just because she's had a few bad moments alex1. May I remind them that when Mariah was Ariana's age, she already had #1s and Grammys. She was a much better vocalist than Ariana and she wrote much better songs xtina2.

Lambs should be happy that Mariah's been able to inspire lots of young women like Ariana. They should also be happy that Mariah didn't work in vain and that she will always be remembered thanks to talented young women like Ariana alex1

Lambs need to stop discrediting Ariana's achievements sass4. They should be happy that Mariah was able to inspire a very talented young woman to pursue her dreams and become a successful singer alex1 The day Mariah retires, they should know that she didn't leave the music industry without any talent xtina2 They should also at least admit that Ariana has done nothing but praise Mariah every time someone's asked about her. She has never shaded her or insulted Mariah. Ariana has even said that she'd be stupid to compare herself to Mariah xtina11 

To be honest, there is actually no beef between Ariana and Mariah. It's just the media. Especially that stupid site Buzzfeed ew2

So do you think this war will ever end? Are you for it or are you against it?

While you think of that listen to this beautiful mashup of Ariana and Mariah

Spoiler

Also I took this from other topics since i'd like to hear every opinion from Mariah and Ariana stans. If you didn't want to be mentioned, sorry jj2

well,the thing is that this kind of stan war reminds me of the Lady Gaga-Madonna feud where Madonna is Mariah and then Gaga is like Ariana.I think people will get over it just like they did with Gaga and Madonna,it's a matter of time rav2 I love both btw

2 hours ago, Peter Cat said:

well,the thing is that this kind of stan war reminds me of Lady Gaga-Madonna feud where Madonna is Mariah and then Gaga is like Ariana.I think people will get over it just like they did Gaga and Madonna,it's a matter of time rav2 I love both btw

did they really tho? rav2 

Agree with everything but...

Lambs should be happy that Mariah's been able to inspire lots of young women like Ariana. They should also be happy that Mariah didn't work in vain and that she will always be remembered thanks to talented young women like Ariana alex1

jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4

Honestly, the media always pits women against each other if they do anything remotely similar. aura1  It's disgusting, but it's the truth. All I can say is that stan wars are petty and both women are extremely talented and amazing vocalists.

6 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

There is no need for us Lambs to fight with Arigators,I'll tell you that.

Then why are there numerous youtube channels by lambs that only bash Ariana?

3 minutes ago, #JusticeForSober said:

I have loved Ariana since the very beginning and just recently gotten into Mariah (Thanks to my fave lambs @Sylkmonster @ChooseyLover and @LG5 Pls Dont Flop jj2 ) But I hate all stan wars because they get so tired and the same insults go flying back and forth and it's never ending. They are both amazing in their own right. 

Preach! alex1

5 minutes ago, Peter Cat said:

well,the thing is that this kind of stan war reminds me of Lady Gaga-Madonna feud where Madonna is Mariah and then Gaga is like Ariana.I think people will get over it just like they did Gaga and Madonna,it's a matter of time rav2 I love both btw

One day hopefully alex1

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Agree with everything but...

jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4

When people see these female artists, they'll remember Mariah since she inspired them all. Not saying that's the only reason she'll be remembered.jj2

1 minute ago, Moonlight Diva said:

When people see these female artists, they'll remember Mariah since she inspired them all. Not saying that's the only reason she'll be remembered.jj2

Mariah is pictured and mentioned many times on Ariana's wikipedia page nat1 

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Diva said:

Then why are there numerous youtube channels by lambs that only bash Ariana?

Just some messy twinks having their kii's?

I legit don't see any reason why a lamb would be mad at Ariana

Just now, P.O.P said:

Just some messy twinks having their kii's?

I legit don't see any reason why a lamb would be mad at Ariana

I wish you could tell that to them since all they do is try to find the tiniest similarity between Mariah and Ariana then bash Ariana for it.

That messy "war" is really between twitter lambs and Ariantors (or whatever they're called) - and occasionally we can see it with forum users, but not that much and only on some forums. Personally, I've grown to the point where I have no problems with Ariana, and when I say I do, or I give Ariana shit, it's mainly just teasing, that's all that it is. 

Ariana fans are cool with me as long as they are cool with Mariah. 

As if Ariana herself. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.