Baby I

Will the war between Ariana and Mariah stans ever end?

Unfortunately, no. People just have way too much time upon themselves to do anything productive in their lives but to "fight" with each other over who has a better whistle register.

9 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

Mariah will forever slay Ariana, so no point of this war

Bye Felicia moo5

2 minutes ago, iGH said:

Unfortunately, no. People just have way too much time upon themselves to do anything productive in their lives but to "fight" with each other over who has a better whistle register.

Spill that tea alex1alex1alex1

49 minutes ago, Gilly said:

lets get one thing STRAIGHT: Mariah Carey is untouchable and the BEST vocalist of ALL time. She's a MUSICIAN. Her songwriting >>>>>>>>>>

BUT, I do love Ariana, always have. My Everything has some amazing songs. I think she's a great vocalist but she's not anywhere near Mariah's league eve1 She can't write and her voice doesn't come close to 90s Mimi. If Ariana continues to get great music, she will be around for a long time. It's a shame she's not a songwriter. 

!!!!! this

And actually Ariana's songwriting credits have gone from Yours Truly: 5 > My Everything: 4 > Dangerous Woman: 8 (I think all this is correct jj2) so I think she might become more involved. 

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

OP gave me

teas

rip3 

fall6fall6 This is iconic

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation™ said:

!!!!! this

And actually Ariana's songwriting credits have gone from Yours Truly: 5 > My Everything: 4 > Dangerous Woman: 8 (I think all this is correct jj2) so I think she might become more involved. 

Yes! Hopefully the new lyrics won't be like Focus.carla1

2 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

I love both of them alex1

I'll pop this bussy hard while listening to "Let Me Love You" then turn right around and get my life from "Heartbreaker". Idgaf.... a bop is a bop mess1

fall4fall4

It's mostly done by now.

The few stans that are left that still compare them are taken as jokes by both of the fandoms.

Personally, as a lamb, I can say that I like Ariana, and that her music has been serving.

jj1

6 hours ago, Gilly said:

lets get one thing STRAIGHT: Mariah Carey is untouchable and the BEST vocalist of ALL time. She's a MUSICIAN. Her songwriting >>>>>>>>>>

BUT, I do love Ariana, always have. My Everything has some amazing songs. I think she's a great vocalist but she's not anywhere near Mariah's league eve1 She can't write and her voice doesn't come close to 90s Mimi. If Ariana continues to get great music, she will be around for a long time. It's a shame she's not a songwriter. 

This. I could never explain it better ny1

Well it is stupid to have a fan war between an older and younger artist orangu1 Because obviously the older artist has accomplished more so you can't expect the younger artist to be on the same level orangu1

It's like with the Madonna vs. Gaga fan war (although that one seems worse compared to this one).

8 hours ago, Skyline said:

It's like with the Madonna vs. Gaga fan war (although that one seems worse compared to this one).

Literally  what I was gonna say orangu1

All the stans who think Ari is better than moo are youngsters who haven't  even heard  a single moo song besides AIWFCIY aura1

The comparison seems ridiculous at this point really. If you just take vocal technique into account, Ari is nowhere on Mariahs level aura1 

Although Ari is a pretty good singer lj1

Idk I haven't  had a quarrel with any ari stan on fotp yetxtina2 I'd say its pretty peaceful on here....

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

Maybe because Moo and Ari don't have permanent sections here? lj1

Oh yea rih1

But they had perm sections on tpz and still I didn't drag an ari fan oprah8

Maybe because I logged in only 4 or 5 times nvm eve1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.