Goldie

Azealia drags Bleachoncé and Lemonade - "That's not strength that's stupidity"

5 minutes ago, xPIKACHUx said:

LOL you do realize Thiefonce drew her album concept from Witchcraft right? 

The same witchcraft Zee has been pushing for years. 

How is an album about being cheated on and empowerment inspired by withcraft? You're a special kind of pressed rip3 

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

How is an album about being cheated on and empowerment inspired by withcraft? You're a special kind of pressed rip3 

Not to mention that even if it was inspired by witchcraft, Beyonce isn't checking for Azealia. Bey doesn't shop at the Dollar Tree. rav1

Just now, Nick said:

Not to mention that even if it was inspired by witchcraft, Beyonce isn't checking for Azealia. Bey doesn't shop at the Dollar Tree. rav2

Dollar Tree is too classy for ha rav2 

1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

But why love yourself when you can release your 5$ video and showcase your new tits while you are at it jj2

Because you should probably start releasing quality music if you wanna keep those 3 fans you have left jj2 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Because you should probably start releasing quality music if you wanna keep those 3 fans you have left jj2 

Dont snub Queen Of Clubs like that cry9 At least give talent the tribute it deserves cry9 But nonetheless, Fantasea 2.0: The New Slay is coming for lessors, 5$ cheap weaves and bleachyoncé's fake feminist stances! jj2

Featuring soon to be iconic smashes produced by the one and only, Dr. Luke! jj2

Just now, Chris Pratt said:

Dont snub Queen Of Clubs like that cry9 At least give talent the tribute it deserves cry9 But nonetheless, Fantasea 2.0: The New Slay is coming for lessors, 5$ cheap weaves and bleachyoncé's fake feminist stances! jj2

Featuring soon to be iconic smashes produced by the one and only, Dr. Luke! jj2

My genitals just shriveled up, fell off, and decayed in the wind at this entire post jj2 

17 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Are you delusional?

She made an homage to Oshun in that video. The one in the yellow dress. Yes that's her. 

Maybe if you read a book rip4

2 minutes ago, xPIKACHUx said:

Are you delusional?

She made an homage to Oshun in that video. The one in the yellow dress. Yes that's her. 

Maybe if you read a book rip4

You're equating a dress that references a goddess to the entire album being based on witchcraft? You really shouldn't be throwing the word "delusional" at other people.

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

You're equating a dress that references a goddess to the entire album being based on witchcraft? You really shouldn't be throwing the word "delusional" at other people.

Ok fine not the albums concept, I haven't watched it yet.

But yes in whichever scene where she had the yellow dress. That was a tribute to the African goddess Oshun from the Yoruban religion.

2 minutes ago, xPIKACHUx said:

Ok fine not the albums concept, I haven't watched it yet.

But yes in whichever scene where she had the yellow dress. That was a tribute to the African goddess Oshun from the Yoruban religion.

But to me that would play more into the appreciation of her skin color than witchcraft, but I guess that would come down to our opinions. I actually wasn't aware of the reference to begin with, so I leaned something new today sia3 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

But to me that would play more into the appreciation of her skin color than witchcraft, but I guess that would come down to our opinions. I actually wasn't aware of the reference to begin with, so I leaned something new today sia3 

The more you know.

And sorry if I came off a little hostile lol 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.