Nicole Richie

Zedd & Kesha | True Colors

on the one hand, this is SOOO FUCKING GOOD and i'm over the moon that we're getting new music!!! but on the other hand, it kinda undermines the idea that she can't release anything....there's probably a loophole we don't know about which allows her too

either way, i want a zedd award, absolute K I N G

Praise! She absolutely SLAYED this at Coachella, and it can probably only get more amazing with studio polished vocals. I hope they keep the altered lyrics. 

I'm really curious about the circumstances allowing this to happen, but I also couldn't give less of a shit and am just happy it's happening at all. The world's ready to see your true colors, girl!

3 hours ago, Kivo said:

Thoughts on the track cover? I don't get it tbh... though the edit that Kesha reposted looks a lot better! 

I like the original as it is, the colors work well together, looks kinda classy, even. The edit she post looks bad ngl, I don't like that rainbow filter over it. But she seems to love it, at least. rip3