Galaxy

TMZ: Sony/RCA allows Kesha to release True Colors

Kesha's taking the judge's advice and getting back to recording music after losing her fight to get free from Sony. She and Zedd are releasing the single "True Colors" on Friday. It's the song they did when Kesha surprised everyone at Coachella a couple weeks ago. Officially, it's a Zedd track featuring Kesha. He's signed to Interscope, and sources connected with the deal tell us Sony and Dr. Luke's company, Kemosabe Records, signed off on Kesha doing the project. This will be the first new recording from Kesha since the judge shut down her attempt to get out of her Sony deal. 

[Read more]

I don't understand anything anymore brit2 I thought Kesha didn't want to work with Kemosabe rip3 This means that Dr. Luke will take advantage of the situation and gain money because of Kesha's song? Because I thought he was the "boss" of Kemosabe rip1

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I don't understand anything anymore brit2 I thought Kesha didn't want to work with Kemosabe rip3 This means that Dr. Luke will take advantage of the situation and gain money because of Kesha's song? Because I thought he was the "boss" of Kemosabe rip1

Whatever, I doubt she even cares if Luke will get money. The important thing is that she's allowed to release something

1 hour ago, DominicBMareaux said:

sass3I'm going to get hate for this, but I think they should have came up with new music instead of using the same song from the same album full of bops that Zedd released nearly over a year ago. 

The song speaks to where Kesha is in life right now so I don't mind it, but I get your point.

The original song with it's boring vocals is easily forgettable though.

Just now, Americunt said:

Her case is dead and this release means Sony is ready to negotiate. I'd say an album's due either late this year or early next year.

That's exciting! brit0 

But now the question is do you think that they'll let her do what she wants to do? fall2