Derek Hale

Adele Confirms That She Will Be DANCING In Her Send My Love (To Your New Lover) Music Video

Adele Confirms That She Will Be DANCING In Her Send My Love (To Your New Lover) Music Video — YAS!

adle dancing gif

So exciting!!!

As we previously reportedAdelerevealed this week that her latest single off of her hit album 25 would be Send My Love (To Your New Lover). LOVES it!

However, during her concert in Stockholm, Sweden the Grammywinner dropped some deets about the music video for the new single.

Related: Adele Worships Beyoncé Just Like The Rest Of Us!

She shared: 

"And, um, this is actually my next single. And I just did my video for it, I know, I did one single and I'm like 'Thanks, bye. See you in ten years.' I did want to do one for When We Were Young — and we had an idea for it, but we couldn't get it right and I was like 'I can't do any old video for When We Were Young.' Because that's like my favorite song I've ever written. But for this one we've got a really cool video, we did it on Monday…And you'll not believe it, but I'm DANCING in it. Can you believe it? Lost all of my inhibitions."

AH-Mazing! Unfortunately, that's about all the A-lister was willing to give away as she noted:

"It was actually really fun, I've this great — actually I'm not going to give it all away because someone is probably filming this."

Merp! Nonetheless, we are so amped to see the mother of one break out her sick moves.

1 hour ago, Portia said:

Where is the When We Were Young Video? brit2 

"I did want to do one for When We Were Young — and we had an idea for it, but we couldn't get it right and I was like 'I can't do any old video for When We Were Young.' Because that's like my favorite song I've ever written."

It says it right there. dead4