Entea

Maluma

Image result for maluma banner

Juan Luis Londoño Arias (born January 28, 1994, Medellín, Colombia), better known by his stage name Maluma, is a Colombian reggaeton singer. He began his musical career at an early age in his hometown of Medellín, there has developed an established career in Latin America, becoming nominated for several awards from major musical relevance..

Career

Spoiler

Prior to becoming a music sensation, Maluma played professional "futbol" soccer in Colombia, possibly headed towards the major leagues had he not pursued music.  His stage name, "Maluma" is the combination of the the first two letters of the names of his mother, Margie, father Luis and sister Manuela.

2010–12: Musical debut
After "Farandulera" It became a local radio hit, the label Sony Music and its subsidiary label in Latin Sony Music Colombia, decided to hire the singer to record their first studio album. So the seal launches next single "Loco" where was inspired by the quote rampant and uncontrolled love. The next single was "Obsession" which featured a music video to promote the theme, which was held at the Railway Station Antioquia Department and included the participation of Colombian model Lina Posada, who had previously participated in the music video for the song "Taboo" (2011) of Don Omar. So far the video has more than forty-two million views on YouTube.

He began his musical career in 2010, recording singles. In 2012 he signed an exclusive contract with Sony Music Colombia, that same year he released his first studio album, entitled "Magia". The album was promoted with the singles, "Obsesión", "Miss Independent", and "Pasarla Bien" which he reached the third place in the list of Colombian 'successes' National Report and became the first top Five performer on that list he was nominated for the SHOCK Awards 2012. as "Best New Artist" with all of them charting in Latin charts.

2013: Musical consolidation
In 2013, the artist pitched the final two singles from his debut album; "Primer Amor" and "Miss Independent", which had a promotional music video, recorded in Medellín and has more than 15 million views on YouTube. Alternate visited this Peru, where he participated in the TV show Combate. In Colombia, the subject took second place in the list of successes National Report the number one issue was Como Le Gusta a Tu Cuerpo in Carlos Vives duet with Brazilian Michel Teló. The first single from the upcoming album artist is named "La Temperature", a duet with Puerto Rican singer Eli Palacios, which achieved the seventh position National Report.

The issue also became his first single to enter the US charts for the Latino audience of Billboard; theme debuted at thirty-eight position in the list Tropical Songs, and the thirty-six of 'position' Latin Pop Airplay, besides achieving fourth place in the "Latin Rhythm Airplay".

That same year the artist is nominated for several awards, including the Shock 2013 Awards in the category "Best Song Radio" with the theme "temperature", which eventually won, Shock 2013 as well as nominations in the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards in the category Best Latin America Central Act and the Latin Grammy Awards of 2013 as Best New Artist, where the winner was the Guatemalan Gaby Moreno.

2014–present: The Voice Kids and new album
In 2014, he launched his music videos "La Curiosidad", "Addicted" and "Carnaval" and collaborated with international artists like simple Elvis Crespo, on the theme "Olé Brazil ', which he reached the top of the Tropical Songs list, which lasted a week in that position and ranked forty in Latin Airplay . Also collaborated on the theme "I lived" of Jorge Villamizar, which won the forty position Latin Airplay. At his young age, is already considered one of the greatest exponents of music reggaeton in Latin America. The artist under the label that oversees launch his second album Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy , with the manager Carlos Vives, Walter Kolm, in this album the artist explores rhythms like Merengue and Electronic.

On July 16, 2014, the singer appears in the show of the 2014 Premios Juventud., Where he first played at the ceremony "La Temperatura". That same month the singer is confirmed as a judge and coach of the musical program Caracol Television The Voice Kids, there will be next to Fanny Lu and Andrés Cepeda. In August debut as a presenter at the inaugural awards Nickelodeon Latin America, Kids' Choice Awards Colombia 2014.

Clothing line
Maluma will take his amazing sense of style and turn it into a fashion goldmine. Check out a preview here

Discography

Spoiler

Videography

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

He's hot but i'm tired of this same str8 guy pattern that keeps on, literally every year at least 6 new reggaeton guys make a debut moo3 

Borro Cassette tho mess1 

Say wa, you dragging reggaeton? ny13

6 minutes ago, Entea said:

Say wa, you dragging reggaeton? ny13

yes lj1

i low key enjoy it tho lj1 

19 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

he can fuck me any time 

btw hey sis @Entea

Wait in line ny1

And hai jj2

I wanna sign up to ATRL only because there's a massive Maluma stan on there antm1

21 hours ago, Vespertine said:

yes lj1

i low key enjoy it tho lj1 

Too right you should edit this lj1

Can't get enough of the dembow beat and the hawt Latinos creep1

2 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

tumblr_n9igkrJSwc1s8qbepo1_400.gif

i thought you where cool 

Hey I've not signed up yet and probs never will since they've stop new members signing up lately dead2

I'm still cool bey1

Just now, Entea said:

Hey I've not signed up yet and probs never will since they've stop new members signing up lately dead2

I'm still cool bey1

Just now, Entea said:

I'm still cool bey1

tumblr_n02snrS4te1sg26qco1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Stan my fave BAWP, yas yas2 

lemme bust a hip to the new BOP tho wub1demi1 

Of course I do! PBDB is an album tbh! El Tiki and Borro Cassette are my faves! Carnaval is a cute bop too clap3 

I haven't listened to it yet moo1 I might give it a listen

1 hour ago, Entea said:

@Beaux a leakea wub1

OMG his vocals yas1 ... this album is going to very sexy... HERE FOR IT cry6

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

Of course I do! PBDB is an album tbh! El Tiki and Borro Cassette are my faves! Carnaval is a cute bop too clap3 

I haven't listened to it yet moo1 I might give it a listen

We have the same fav songs i see lj1 .. get to ET and TR as well yas2