Ted Cruz drops out Presidential Race after Trump defeats him eaisly

1 hour ago, Andres said:

Jill Stein is anti-nuclear power and her party's platform is pro-homeopathy, anti-GMO, and anti-vaccine. The highest elected office she's held is as a Town Meeting Representative and she has 0 plan to get anything she's proposing done. She's a protest vote dead4

It is an anti corruption vote

4 hours ago, Honey~ said:

@Hillary Clinton I once referred to you as the queen of politics on here. What are your thoughts on the race? interesting1  

Hey rav1 This is my first post in like 3 weeks tbh due to finals but...

Indiana was a make or break state in the already steepening effort to deny Trump the nomination. Cruz was obliterated tonight, and though I expected him to slug it out, he bowed out. This shocked me to be honest. (By the way I do not like Trump, yet his lead in delegates, states and votes means it would be undemocratic to deny him the nomination). So Trump will get the nomination now without a contested convenetion. Now he will begin the vice presidential hunt tay2 

Hillary lost tonight, but by a small margin in a pretty white state rav1 She is up so much from the existing states as well as California (which is coming in a month), that it is nearly impossible for her to lose. Bernie needs 20-30% wins to catch her, and obviously this is not the case. She just like Mr. Trump has gotten more pledged delegates and votes than her opponent. Her vp hunt is on as of now as well. 

So now we onto a Trump vs. Clinton general bey5 

Both are not the most popular, and expect the ugliest race we have ever had in this nation. Hillary definitely has an advantage going in, but look at what Trump has done. He has been the front-runner for an entire year, and consistently wins regardless of where the state is located. 2016 here we go. 

45 minutes ago, Hillary Clinton said:

Hey rav1 This is my first post in like 3 weeks tbh due to finals but...

Indiana was a make or break state in the already steepening effort to deny Trump the nomination. Cruz was obliterated tonight, and though I expected him to slug it out, he bowed out. This shocked me to be honest. (By the way I do not like Trump, yet his lead in delegates, states and votes means it would be undemocratic to deny him the nomination). So Trump will get the nomination now without a contested convenetion. Now he will begin the vice presidential hunt tay2 

Hillary lost tonight, but by a small margin in a pretty white state rav1 She is up so much from the existing states as well as California (which is coming in a month), that it is nearly impossible for her to lose. Bernie needs 20-30% wins to catch her, and obviously this is not the case. She just like Mr. Trump has gotten more pledged delegates and votes than her opponent. Her vp hunt is on as of now as well. 

So now we onto a Trump vs. Clinton general bey5 

Both are not the most popular, and expect the ugliest race we have ever had in this nation. Hillary definitely has an advantage going in, but look at what Trump has done. He has been the front-runner for an entire year, and consistently wins regardless of where the state is located. 2016 here we go. 

So well written cry7 Thank you for your input, Queen! (And nice to see you again kylie1

8 hours ago, Merryem said:

I stand corrected on the independents, but not the last point - Hillary beats out Bernie in "elect-ability" as well as faring a 28% lead when asked who would fare better against trump: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/poll-hillary-clinton-trump-bernie-sanders-217963

That's asking about Bernie vs. Hillary though. In head to head matchups he does significantly better:

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-sanders

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

(I know I know, it's HuffPo, but they're not the actual source. They just put together the numbers from a bunch of different polls.)