Ryan

How do you consume music?

How do you consume music?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is your primary method of listening to music?

• iTunes/Physical Copies
    • Spotify
    • Tidal
    • Apple Music
    • Zippyshare jj2

1 hour ago, PhCh said:

I listen for Spotify and if I like the song, I download it in torrents dead7 i don't think I ever used Zippyshare jj3

One expects "and if I like the song, I buy it" here dead2

15 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I didn't like Dangerous Woman and Be Alright... oprah3 I love Focus but one time I said it was trash in BG because they were hating on JoJo jj4jj3 Yeah it's that version ny1 I'm starting to have faith in her era again brit13

alex1alex1alex1 Yes! Stan here again.

I chose purchasing mostly because most things I Zippyshare, buying is a goal for. Especially if it's older and easily found for cheap. ny1 And with all the records I've acquired in less than a year, I think purchasing is a safe vote.

Usually I download music illegally through zippyshare, google drive or another file-sharing service. I put my current favorites on my phone to listen when I'm not home. I personally can't feel digital files as something worth buying, so If I really like an album, I will buy it on vinyl or CD. I also use Spotify (free version), but rarely.

38 minutes ago, Nixter said:

Usually I download music illegally through zippyshare, google drive or another file-sharing service. I put my current favorites on my phone to listen when I'm not home. I personally can't feel digital files as something worth buying, so If I really like an album, I will buy it on vinyl or CD. I also use Spotify (free version), but rarely.

I'm the same. I've begun buying some of my favourite albums like Born to Die, Stripped and Emotion as physicals alongside the streamable version I have on Spotify. As digitals are so easily obtainable, I don't see the value in purchasing it on iTunes unlike having the physical copy to hold and appreciate. 

Spotify for new releases and then if I like the track I'll "buy" it creep1 and put it on my iTunes

iTunes for daily use and buy physical copies

I really like Apple Music, but I'm not spending $10 a month for it