Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude with gold medal

35 minutes ago, Tonic said:

Are you fucking kidding me?

Not to get in the middle of this, but @Lollipop has just as much a right to call to refer to her as "it" as Caitlyn does to refer to herself as "her". Not everyone supports or believes in things you do. I am a full supporter of LGBT rights but i'm not gonna pester people over a fucking pronoun. 

Just now, 1997 said:

Not to get in the middle of this, but @Lollipop has just as much a right to call to refer to her as "it" as Caitlyn does to refer to herself as "her". Not everyone supports or believes in things you do. I am a full supporter of LGBT rights but i'm not gonna pester people over a fucking pronoun. 

I will. Seethe.

43 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

it, still has a dick.

No thanks.

giphy.gif 

9 minutes ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

giphy.gif 

Ironic. Since you're probably a member of the gay community and all the gay community has asked for is acceptance of who they are individuals. And the truth is some individuals aren't pro LGBT, or educated enough to use "Proper Pronouns". The last way to get someone to use the right terminology is by coming after them. And since when we did we become so butt hurt that we couldn't just let people's opinions roll off us?  Get a grip. Accept that not everyone is perfect. 

1 minute ago, 1997 said:

Ironic. Since you're probably a member of the gay community and all the gay community has asked for is acceptance of who they are individuals. And the truth is some individuals aren't pro LGBT, or educated enough to use "Proper Pronouns". The last way to get someone to use the right terminology is by coming after them. And since when we did we become so butt hurt that we couldn't just let people's opinions roll off us?  Get a grip. 

Hardly ironic. You can believe what you want, but the second you start spewing hate and discrimination, you can be expected to be hated on and discriminated against in return. It's just how it works. I don't spend my life preaching my beliefs and coming for those who see things differently, but I have every right to talk back when someone is being rude.

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

Hardly ironic. You can believe what you want, but the second you start spewing hate and discrimination, you can be expected to be hated on and discriminated against in return. It's just how it works. I don't spend my life preaching my beliefs and coming for those who see things differently, but I have every right to talk back when someone is being rude.

Well I hardly consider "It" to be spewing hate or discrimination. I personally feel like we should try and educate people versus go after them. Like the person in this thread, he/she simply didn't know how to to use the right pronoun. Now they do. 

5 minutes ago, 1997 said:

Well I hardly consider "It" to be spewing hate or discrimination. I personally feel like we should try and educate people versus go after them. Like the person in this thread, he/she simply didn't know how to to use the right pronoun. Now they do. 

They knew very well how to use the "right" pronoun. By saying "it" you are basically calling Caitlyn a freak based entirely on the fact that she is transgender. It isn't a matter of "proper education."

Basically, if someone wants to have an intelligent conversation with me about transgenderism and share their views, that's fine. Coming in, dropping a hate comment, and then leaving, on the other hand is rude.

8 minutes ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

They knew very well how to use the "right" pronoun. By saying "it" you are basically calling Caitlyn a freak based entirely on the fact that she is transgender. It isn't a matter of "proper education."

Basically, if someone wants to have an intelligent conversation with me about transgenderism and share their views, that's fine. Coming in, dropping a hate comment, and then leaving, on the other hand is rude.

I can see where you are coming from. I don't fully agree don't fully disagree.