Agugaga

Britney has no shot against Bey, Riri, JT....

Poor Britbot...she couldn't pick a WORSE time to release a new single. She's being blocked from every angle, by much bigger stars who do it better. xtina11

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

At least she's releasing music. rip2 

She's been releasing music for the last four years and it's done nothing for ha. brit4

3 minutes ago, Edu said:

Just imagine if X-Tina was in Britney's position, releasing a single really soon...

Bubbling Under or? lmfao1

The last time Christina released a single, it shot to #1 on iTunes in a matter of minutes after it was performed on her top rated NBC show. In fact, she blocked "Perfume" from going to #1. xtina4 Actually, I think she blocked perfume from even going top ten all together. Didn't it peak at #11 on iTunes? xtina4

ok hunty but, wasn't Xtina blocked by Twilight? orangu1 

at least Britney is gonna get murdered by the titans orangu1 (still embarrassing, but it's more embarrassing to get blocked by a soundtrack (ask Madonna) than titans of music) 

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

at least Britney is gonna get murdered by the titans orangu1 (still embarrassing, but it's more embarrassing to get blocked by a soundtrack (ask Madonna) than titans of music) 

Um...if I remember correctly Twilight was like the biggest pop cultural phenomenon of all time? rih10

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Um...if I remember correctly Twilight was like the biggest pop cultural phenomenon of all time? rih10

of all time? sure jan awk1

Twilight is one of the most disliked movie franchises ever awk1

again, you really need to stop coming for these other popstars like your fave is Taylor Swift or whoever awk1 when Xtina is deep in the shits as is Britney awk1 

1 minute ago, Philip said:

of all time? sure jan awk1

Twilight is one of the most disliked movie franchises ever awk1

again, you really need to stop coming for these other popstars like your fave is Taylor Swift or whoever awk1 when Xtina is deep in the shits as is Britney awk1 

Bey is one of the most disliked singers ever...so would it be embarrassing to get beat by her? brit4 You make no sense. brit4

Bey is one of the most disliked singers ever...so would it be embarrassing to get beat by her? brit4 You make no sense. brit4

the reach lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Twilight was murdered by critics, Beyonce is PRAISED by critics, this makes no sense awk1 

again, I'd rather have my faves blocked by huge superstars rather than a soundtrack for a critically murdered movie but ok awk1

again, considering that Xtina hasn't seen a platinum selling album since 2007, and Britney since 2008, you need to stop acting like Xtina is above Britney or anyone else awk1 

8 minutes ago, Philip said:

the reach lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Twilight was murdered by critics, Beyonce is PRAISED by critics, this makes no sense awk1 

again, I'd rather have my faves blocked by huge superstars rather than a soundtrack for a critically murdered movie but ok awk1

again, considering that Xtina hasn't seen a platinum selling album since 2007, and Britney since 2008, you need to stop acting like Xtina is above Britney or anyone else awk1 

Sis are you fucking stupid? Between 2009-2011 Twilight was more popular than Beyonce EVER was. That's a fact. Don't be stupid. To say "Bionic" being beaten by "Twilight" is embarrassing is like saying Titanic beating Crossroads is embarrassing. Take a seat. 

Sis are you fucking stupid? Between 2009-2011 Twilight was more popular than Beyonce EVER was. That's a fact. Don't be stupid. To say "Bionic" being beaten by "Twilight" is embarrassing is like saying Titanic beating Crossroads is embarrassing. Take a seat. 

Are you fucking comparing a movie to a singer rip3rip3rip3

The Eclipse soundtrack had zero celeb songs on it, and it still managed to block an album by a veteran pop diva rip3 

If Twilight movie blocked Burlesque movie from #1, that wouldn't be embarrassing, but a non musical movie's soundtrack snatching a pop diva coming back after 4 years is fucking embarrassing.

Britney being blocked by JT, Bey and Rih is embarrassing too, but at least they are all in the music business.

I'm done trying to explain this to you, because your brain probably stopped evolving in 2007, when Xtina had success, so you're probably not up to date with the times.

1 hour ago, Philip said:

Really?brit3 when was that?I've been her fan since 2011 so if it had been in bionic era I wouldn't have remembered it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.