Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Dedicated | May 17, 2019

On January 21, 2017 at 10:05 AM, ajp said:

She's been painfully quiet, lately fall8

This must mean she and her team are getting ready to launch something. cry7

Now we know what she was up to...

Recording "It Takes Two" and 4 days shooting the video/commercial.

So, new album must wait a bit longer. cry4

Phone interview this week:

Jepsen revealed she is currently recording a follow-up to 2015's E·MO·TION in Sweden alongside Robyn producer Patrik Berger and Pontus Winnberg of Miike Snow. She said this release is influenced by the work of Donna Summer.

"That would be the disco inspiration that's leading the pack at the moment," she revealed. "That said, some of the songs that have surprised me have not been in the disco realm as much. I can't really put my finger on what it is, but that's exciting too. There's so much music out there right now and so much quality stuff, so I'm trying to find out what I have to offer that's different."

46 minutes ago, ajp said:

I think KP may have stolen CRJ's disco theme cry9

I'm just going to vent in here - since no one ever comes in here cry5

ikr that was my first thought rip2

Perhaps, it's time to start with predictions!?! rav3

When will the new era unfold?

I have this feeling that we may get something soon. She's been awfully quiet lately... The last time she did this, she was shooting the Target Commercial.

I think we may get a song on March 31, with a Radio ADD date of April 4 with a video the following week and the album after May 31.

gaga12

2 hours ago, ajp said:

I have this feeling that we may get something soon. She's been awfully quiet lately... The last time she did this, she was shooting the Target Commercial.

I think we may get a song on March 31, with a Radio ADD date of April 4 with a video the following week and the album after May 31.

gaga12

A girl can only hope antm1

The curiosity.mp3 is killing me, I need new material brit2 

"Happy All The Time" clip has surfaced with Danny L Harle.

it is yet to be seen if this track is on CRJ's album or DLH's album or both!

it's not uncommon for Danny to remix a song he's worked on for his DJ Sets...so the album version could be different than this Danny L Harle Remix.

He was in NYC playing on the 10th. This song could have debuted there.

Listen now before it's taken down:

cheer1

Charli XCX, Justin Raisen, Carly Rae Jepsen - in studio....together! oprah10

C7BzubnV0AAnQW5.jpg

...and Coke Zero and a box of facial tissues moo1

This was so bound to happen, since the 2 of them have known each other for some time now through PC Music circles. rav3

On 15/3/2017 at 1:39 AM, ajp said:

gaga12

omgggg yas2 I personally think she will release the single on late April/May yas2 then do promo and release a couple promo singles for a late June/ early July album release?

8 minutes ago, ajp said:

how long have you been holding onto that gif just waiting for the right time to post it? moo1

idk I just felt like it was the perfect response to your quote & searched for it moo1

1 minute ago, #Music said:

idk I just felt like it was the perfect response to your quote & searched for it moo1

It's something Sylk would do moo1

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.